[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Bought plat and it worked

1 Like

Same here ps5. Name: Chiefhomer

Invalid License error

If he was actually in he would be playing the game, not on the forum like the rest of us who have been screwed over.

1 Like

My first pre-sale, to receive this…Thx Blizzard!!

1 Like

Hey all,

We’re starting to get reports that things are recovering for Playstation players. Please give it a try and keep us posted. We’re still keeping an eye on it.

Also of note to the players saying to purchase things to resolve the issue, this is NOT necessary. This was a license level issue and it required some fixes, but it seems to be improving. Just keep trying for now and it should fix with no further input on your end.

Edit: Sony is also looking into this on their end.

12 Likes

D3 Eternal collection is now in my library and I never purchased on PS5 or PS4. Anyone else get this? I can’t actually access the game though. Just shows as locked. Wonder if this has anything to do with the error.

1 Like

Buy the 1.99 currency it works!! Stupid af but. Somehow it pulls the accounts together.

Bought the 2 dollar plat in the ps store, let me in immediately. Very funny blizzard!

Can we at least get an update? Like will this be solved tonight/today or should I just give up… This is so disheartening…

I finally just got in on ps5. Didn’t buy anything, it just worked on its own.

Super frustrating feel like I got roped off

Soooooo, purchase the 1.99 platinum and you get in. WTF? It really worked.

1 Like

200 plat thing worked. Pretty sus.

1 Like

Great idea morons! Give them more money! That’ll sure give them incentives to prevent this from happening again…

1 Like

Still cannot log in - i tried to reset the licences but the ps network servers have some problems. Maybe it actually is a sony problem ?

I was skeptical AF but it worked, I bought the $1.99 currency and I got in right after!

I just tried and I confirm it works, I know it sucks but I’m finally in at the very least

for real, buying plat worked. i do not understand this witchery but it worked.

so maybe now that Blizz is with MSFT they do this kind of crap to others platforms? seems to be the error is only affecting other consoles not Xbox or PCs… Just adding more real paranoia to this crappy situation

1 Like

Ain’t no damn way, I decided to do what others did and bought platinum and got in immediately after, maybe it resets the license?

1 Like