[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Finally in! Only an hour late…

Total lie. Been an hour and 10 mins and still cant get in.

9 Likes

My money on sony :thinking: they will not keep you waiting

No i am actually in game.

Guys I actually just went to Best Buy and got a new PS5 and it let me in right away. No Queue or anything. You shouldn’t have to do this, but I’m just sharing what worked for me.

1 Like

Lol they knew we would find a solution and sure enough it helps them make a solid $2 extra profit.

I’m not buying.

PS5 Asia over here, same code and error, tried what was suggested, restarting the PS5 many times for almost an hour now. No good.

Paid for the Ult Editon, which I didn’t.

Sound micro transactions but it worked. Bought the cheapest one and I’m in. Happy he’ll hunting boyos

Early access was listed on the 2nd. Just saying… lol

I KID EVERYONE NOT … bought 200 plat and really got in …

1 Like

Still with error, 1 hour later

1 Like

Is ridiculous that buying currency works but it really does if ppl are willing to give blizz even more money…

Even after restart its still happening on ps5

Worked for me. Apparently we did not pay enough, so you need to buy some more currency.

fixed this one on my own by linking battlenet account to ps account, now getting the unable to find valid license (code 315306)

Just stay the course and you’ll get in. I was trying for 63 minutes and exited the game maybe 4 times to get it to refresh after a few failed validation messages.

I did not reinstall or restart my console.

Bought plat and it worked

1 Like

Same here ps5. Name: Chiefhomer

Invalid License error

If he was actually in he would be playing the game, not on the forum like the rest of us who have been screwed over.

1 Like

My first pre-sale, to receive this…Thx Blizzard!!

1 Like