[Main Thread] PC - Game Client Freezes at "Logging into Diablo IV" When Launched on Certain NVMe Drives

Game crashes 100% of the time. Have never made it past that particular hurdle.

I’ve already tried to do a scan on the launcher to see if anything is corrupted.

6 Likes

I am having the same issue! Game freezes at the Blizzard logo.

4 Likes

same as well, i tried other fixes from the server slam period that went around but they also do not fix it.

Spam click on start to get past that.

Spam click on start? I don’t know what you mean.

If you spam click when you start the game you can get past the blizzard logo and into the queue

That got me into the queue and then freezes at Logging Into Diablo IV

1 Like

And then the game freezez at logging into diablo

Same dude… Hoping someone at Blizzard has a fix

Mine is doing the same thing, spam clicked past frozen Blizzard logo, only to freeze at the logging into a Diablo 4 que screen

Same issue, I’m using a 3080 TI with updated drivers. What do y’all have?

4090 with latest drivers.

1 Like

Exact same issues. 7600X with a 3080 with latest drivers. It was the same in betas and server slam, but then I was able to eventually get through. Not today.

1 Like

3080ti with updated here too, my guess is the servers are the problem and not hardware/drivers but idk

1 Like

Same 3070ti 12900k nvme ssd, hardware not the problem

1 Like

My friend had the same issue and it was the firewall.

1 Like

same issues 3080ti no idea how it can be so broken for so many

1 Like

i have same issue I think it has to do with installing on the c drive or certain MME drives . alot of us with WD drives had this problem… reinstalling to an old ssd D drive right now see if it fixes it or else i am screwed.

1 Like

This! I just tried this based on another thread - moved game files to C: drive, located them via bnet settings (to avoid full reinstall), launched the game, everything works and I’m in character selection now

1 Like

I had no problems during the beta and installed the game to my C: drive which is a NVME drive. Now I am uninstalling and putting it on my external D: drive that’s an SSD and hoping for the best (same location the beta was installed to).

4090 latest drivers, AMD 7950x CPU with latest chipset drivers

1 Like