[Main Thread] Long/Infinite queue PC game problems - June 6th 2023

This post is 9 hours old… GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. We LOVE the updates.

This has now happened to me 2 nights in a row! My roommate in the other room who I am “trying” to run with has had no such issues… Please get this fixed soon.

1 Like

Spent $70 so my son could play with me last night. Couldn’t because of login issues. Now…Can’t even log in to character select screen. Infinite queue… Meanwhile I’m logged in on PC within 2 minutes.

1 Like

Having the exact same issues, starting about 18 hours ago. Wife sitting next to me on her PC, same network and router, etc. I would load up to log in, and get hit with a 10 minute queue that quickly increased to 28+ minutes with nothing helping. She would load up after me and while I was sitting in queue, just instantly connect.

Before, I would just hit cancel to try again, and each time the queue time would increase. Then she suggested I hit exit instead of cancelling. So I hit exit while I was in queue, game closed. I relaunched and it immediately connected and loaded into game, no queue at all.

Might be worth a shot.

I have ultimate, it was working fine during early access and starting yesterday I have not been able to login to game after an auto update

They don’t really have as much money as u think…first, they are fighting a short in stocks which lowers their money, second, lawsuits, etc etc etc. why u think it took so long for them to put out a mediocre game that others can do in a year or less?

I mean cmon…level 100s from exploits? Ask yourself the questions

That’s cuz ppl exploiting the game were crashing servers from logging in out in out in out in out. Kids that did it should be sent to lvl 50…play the game instead of trying to look the best. Bet half the 60-70 could merk the exploiters in pvp

This has been an ongoing problem since early access launch and for some reason it still has not been fleshed out. 1/2 of my early access time has been watching a queue screen, I feel jipped for buying access now, but I’d be happy if they stopped nerf hammering, or adding cosmetics to the shop for awhile, till they get real problems dealt with first.

Those have nothing to do with it. It’s ppl trying to act good and exploiting that are jamming the servers bro

Yep, with VPN to USA works okay just high ping, when you log out close the VPN restart the app and login again you are stuck in the infinite queue

Update: I can play again :slight_smile:

New Update: Cant play again :slight_smile:

My brother can’t play again, the problem has come back, frankly it’s getting a bit annoying

After a certain hour I can no longer access the game, the queue timer keeps going up, it’s happening every day. It’s very frustrating, especially after spending so much money.

Blizzard Support please do look into this issue and fix it ASAP.
Been expecting this game and pay for it however not able to play? Is this reasonable?
Why is player require to queue in the first place? As I believe most of us here need to work, so what we want are a game that can be enjoy when ever we are free.
Not to be compare but nowadays China game can have Server for China player and Serer for oversea player, sparely with FOC and no login issue but Blizzard can’t?
Please work into this. Thank you.

Từ 6/6 đến hôm nay đều bị tình trạng này, xảy ra trong thời gian buổi tối theo giờ Việt Nam.

My wife login instantly, and I’m stuck in the queue for 1.5hr. Same internet, same router. Restart, vpn, nothing works. The queue time just goes up.

guys i didnt pay to fight the gates of login, i want to fight the gates of hell. please do something

2 Likes

Just a heads-up that it’s working for me now. I had an update today and I just jumped in instantly! :slight_smile:

This issues still exists :slight_smile:

Pre-paid Diablo 4 deluxe for 70 euro and i got a god damn waiting list.