[Main Thread] Long/Infinite queue PC game problems - June 6th 2023

Same here, insane queue time (about 57 mins now), never had a single min of queue time till now

1 Like

Same here, queue is at 57 mins , and just increasing, 4 of my friends logged in at the same time and got connected instantly. Any answers Blizzard ?

1 Like

Blizzard have infinity amount of money, why are they so cheap so they cant keep up with the servers…??.

1 Like

70 bucks well spent… that’s all I will say…

1 Like

Atleast i got to play 4 days before the hug of death. Please fix soon itsclooking alot like d3 launch

1 Like

Hey everyone,

We can confirm there is currently an issue that may be causing extended queue times or even an infinite queue time, we are currently investigating and hope to have it resolved soon, I do not have an ETA on that resolution but it is being worked on.

11 Likes

I was able to play only just a little bit, before I decided to return to starting menu, turned out I couldn’t join a server again, I restarted the game, and now I am stuck in a queue, which only keeps going up and up for a glitch I had no control over.

Please fix.

2 Likes

Hi! Me to …
I can’t Login the game , I have a Lvl 51 Sorceres, Few hours ago I logged out and now cant Login . I was wait 1,5 hours now.
Please fix the servers. I know to many people join the game this day.

same prolem. vodafone, germany

2 PC’s same room, same network. 1 connected immediately other one now stuck in infinite ~56 minutes queue.

What actually gets learnt from server slam beta? It’s really poor that this kind of issue still happens after all that server scaling testing.

1 Like

Same problem here. Brazil.
Got issues trying to leave city. I closed the game, reopened it and now i can’t join server after selecting my character. Just lost world boss.

Same problem here. Same room, 2 PCs, one can play directly, I am stuck with 56, no 55 min queue. Tried everything from resetting IP to restarting the router, restarting my computer etc. etc. Nothing is helping :frowning:

Edit: Germany, Telekom, if that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Logged in at 7AM today just to check if game works (got into it instantly)- created character walked for 5 minutes and logged off to go to work. Right now i am stuck in infinite queue lasting 55-65 minutes.

1 Like

Same problem cant log in its say 56 minutes and i am waiting about 1 hour

Queued for game - Start Game Pending.

After some minutes <Warning - Error 300202>

Can this be related to WBs spawning?

Same here, stuck in an infinite queue…

Same problem here on PC in queue for 3 hours now, said ~41 mins queue time when first joined, now says ~61 mins. Everything was working fine last few days of early access but now official launch is underway cant play.

threads needs to be push push push push pushed

3 Likes

Same problem here, EU server. Wait time just keeps increasing :frowning:

Same problem here. Brazil.