[Main Thread] Code 300010 after 1.2 Patch PS-Xbox (Oct 17th 2023)

error 300010
Seriously
Was playing 30 minutes ago, updated and now this

Isnt this the same bug where we had to spend real world money to gain access back on launch day?

Cmon Devs gdt it together already this isnt some difficult nonesene youre a triple a studio do better.

2 Likes

Same - still nothing and I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it.

1 Like

I was so stoked for the new season too. What a let down.

They now delayed the season “a few hours” welp I guess ill play this next week. Hope they dont have a ton of bugs as well.

it seems to be related to this thread Season of Blood Start Time Delay

Same, sucks to get excited just for this to happen and have to head to work in a little.

1 Like

I feel you bro , adult life sucks

1 Like

Yup

It’s rough when you get excited for then this to happen. They have been testing this patch for weeks and literally 60 seconds after it goes live, something got broke so bad, that they delay the launch by possibly upto 3-4 hours that’s what a few hours means.

1 Like

Same for PC users bud. We all don’t get to play. So take comfort in that.

It might be the case but it seems it is for PC and does not seem to apper in console! Might be an over sight by moderators. Or like Any other cross game consoles dont really matter that much!

1 Like

Its consoles too. My ps5 has the same error

Shyte happens. Nobody is perfect. They will fix it before I die, as long as I don’t move from this chair and nothing falls from the sky or a stray bullet don’t get me, or maybe a car drives through my front door… Come on guys, hurry up… Shyte happens, I COULD die! Try to fix it fast please.

I would say that sounds like a series of unfortunate events, but honestly Blizzard is a series of unfortunate events in general lately. ¯l_(ツ)_/¯

Same here… was planning to get my season character started before work myself… and no clear eta on when this crap will be fixed… smh imagine that!

Now i get error code 315306… Unable to find valid license!

Its is Even more fun since last time i had license error it took forever to fix… Happy, Happy, Joy Joy… :-[

2 Likes

I think they took the servers offline. They may be applying the update server side now so assets and such will match.

Could be a good sign we will have it in an hour.

Still sucks though

1 Like

Oh well. It’s beddybye time here. Propably everything is fixed by tomorrow.

blizzard doing what comes naturally, promising the world with lots of hype then letting the community down and delivering crap, and you wonder why you lost most of your player base…joke company tbh.

Blue and pink potato QA