[Main Thread] Code 300010 after 1.2 Patch PS-Xbox (Oct 17th 2023)

WTF??? I got The same three months ago on season 1 and had to buy 200 coins to login.

2 Likes

The same code on PS4. Game resources between client and server don’t match.

1 Like

I got the same code on PS5 i was literally playing to before the update. Hopefully get this fixed quick

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know we are aware of the issue with console logins atm (Both Xbox and PS) and are looking into it. Any updates I get will be posted here.

10 Likes

Afyer update game wont launch. It says operation canceled code 300010. Client and server dont match.

3 Likes

I really believe they should compensate for being crap at what they do. Im just pissed i cant play for real.

Well compensate for what?
The Season 2 is not supposed to start now, its 30 mins till, so chill out, take a shower…

1 Like

guys, pls 12 min left((

PS5 - Same problem here

I have the same problem on Xbox right now… what the heck… i cant repair my game files like on windows… :frowning: god damn i was so stoked about the season start.

Same thing here on Xbox series x/s so happy about new update just to get disappointed and not be able to play before work :face_with_diagonal_mouth:. Hope y’all get it fixed soon because I’m so stoked and ready.

Same here , damn and I’m a person that barely gets the time to play these days …

Welp my faith in this company falls further, I’m so sad i cant play and take part in the season start.

1 Like

It’s both concerning and amusing how absolutely EVERYTHING ends up going wrong with this game.

2 Likes

Be glad you don’t work and can’t play because you have to do a job.

I won’t get to participate till maybe this evening. So… ya’ll need to relax.

1 Like

Same issue on PS4. I’m sure this is a condole only issue. This is getting so damn old. I’d have a pc if I could afford it, believe me. I should have known that I’d have to wait a day or 2 before it was actually playable. Typical blizzard.

Same issues on my ps4 i mean come on blizzard why every time us console players have to deal with this

1 Like

Guess blizzard wanted to make sure the last 5 people playing d4 quit too.

and this morning is my only widow to play for 6 days and so yeah I have a right to say my faith falls when they cant even keep a season start on time. Hope its fixed by time you get off but don’t bet on it.

Same issue. Xbox series x.