[Main Thread] Can't login on PC (cannot find a valid Diablo 4 license)

What are we supposed to do now? If steam won’t give us option and coming here isn’t helping any, are we forever locked out of the game on steam? How do we contact steam directly otherwise? This is just endless loop of redirecting links back to this forum and site.

When I try to use support here, it just redirects me back to this very forum lol. I give up and hope it resolves on its own soon.

1 Like

I have the same problem and I tried reinstalling the game (90gb btw) and no fix

1 Like

Same problem, Steam support says that it can help us since it’s a blizzard game and blizzard says that it’s a steam error, although PS5 and Xbox users are experiencing the problem too.

WHERE CAN WE ASK FOR HELP?

I’ll get a refund at this point.

Litteraly first thing google says is that its because Blizzard servers being busy. But realy tho. Games been out for ages now. This should not at all be a problem anymore.

1 Like

Reading around on here, it sounds like the solution is to get a refund. I just requested my refund from Steam.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. Hope that you have a nice work day.

1 Like

It does not look like a steam problem to me, looks like the game is failing to authorize/authenticate on Blizz’s server

What does Diablo 4 error code 315306 ‘unable to find a valid license’ mean? The code has once again started appearing and confusing those trying to log into D4. So what does the error code mean, and how do you fix it? We’ve done some digging and found out just why you’re seeing this bothersome code.[Diablo 4]has experienced its fair share of technical wobbles since launch, and one of the [Diablo 4

unable to find a valid license for Diablo 4 PC. Thankfully, this is actually one of the most simple errors you might see in the game.

focus image of the server slam r

What does Diablo 4 error code 315306 mean?

How to fix Diablo 4 ‘unable to find a valid license’ error

The only way to resolve the Diablo 4 error code 315306 is to wait for the Battle.net and Diablo 4 servers to stabilize. Blizzard is aware of the issue, and as soon as the servers stabilize , you can begin your descent into hell.

If you still see the error, it is most likely due to overwhelming demand, and you should just keep trying.

“Be patient” might not be what you want to hear right now, but it’s the only way to get around Diablo 4 error code 315306 – there’s no cheating your way into the servers when this one pops up.

I can’t post the link but here is the article

heres snippets from an article on PC games

Error Code 37 anyone? :stuck_out_tongue: D3 players will get it =D

crushinator you are obviously not reading the thread. we all know how to copy paste the first google result

Wow still not able to log in. Been trying since 10am PST.

anyone having login issues

1 Like

Indeed sir, same here.

Yep… can’t log in here either

i play on PC and DONT use steam only battlenet log in , im not able to get in either i had battle net launcher update and since then im in loop cycle for T&C .

Howdy Everyone,

This is looking to be fixed so please try again and let us know. We did have a Battle.net side issue as well so if you are in a queue please log out and back in to see if it resolved. If you get a queue again please wait a bit and try D4 in a bit.

Let us know if you continue to get the license issue only, thanks!

Just got in. Thank you for the update!

yea works now, thanks

Works for me now thanks :slight_smile: