I press Play game is says playing now the game never opens and I get a crash code B74D1CDC-A14D-4E37-99FE-90D1999D3A43 and it changes every time I press play.
My wife is having similar issue. We’ve tried reinstalling her game, her drivers, etc. If you get a fix please update.
bump this thread please
Same issue:
Lastest error code: 193ACC7F-3BC9-486E-AECB-69552F41356B
Hi! I’m having the same issue. I have tried:
Scan and Repair
Update Graphics Drivers
Reinstall on the same drive as it was originally on
Scan and Repair again
Reinstall on a different drive from before.
I am still getting the error any time I try to launch the game. The error code changes every time I try to open the game. It was previously running without issue as recently as yesterday.
I have the same issue here
I am also having this issue
Same this was now it wont load at all
UPDATE - finally got to the character select screen and can log in. I dare not sign out…
(old)Bump for multiple issues while trying to log in. First the game just sits on Logging in part, and completely makes the game stall and asks if i want to close program or wait. Then I wait and it finally gets to the new Reliquary splash screen, and stops responding yet again.
Have not been able to get to character select screen yet. YIKES.
Still cannot get the game to open at all. I’ve tried everything, husband has tried everything… Nothing is working.
Same here. Any news about it?
at this point we’re fully deleting Diablo from her PC, removing all extra files in document folder aswell. I’ve choked down her nvidia to rawest essentials and no graphical fidelity. We’re going to reboot, then reinstall and that’s kind of it. We’re out of options and submitted a ticket to Blizz.
Same here, was working fine earlier before the new Season started!
Rainmithwen
Greetings
This message is being sent as a mass reply to help us quickly share common troubleshooting steps with players experiencing installing or patching issues with Blizzard games and the Battle.net app.
Important Notes
• If you are experiencing connection issues, crashing, or performance problems, please visit our Support site or the game-specific forums for additional assistance and resources.
• If you received this message but your issue is not technical in nature, please resubmit your ticket under the correct category. This queue is dedicated specifically to technical issues, and submitting your ticket to the appropriate queue helps ensure you receive the fastest and most accurate support.
We understand how frustrating it can be when you’re unable to download, update, or access a game, and we truly appreciate your patience while we work to get helpful information out as quickly as possible.
Below you’ll find general steps that address many install and patching issues across Blizzard titles.
-
Verify Game Files (skip if app is having issues or game is not installed)
If you’re using the Blizzard Battle.net launcher, select your game, open the “Options” menu, and choose “Scan and Repair.” This can fix problems caused by missing or corrupted files. -
Reinstall the Game/App (Skip if the app is not installed or if you are fresh installing a game)
If all else fails, uninstalling and reinstalling can resolve deeper file issues. Restart your computer between uninstall and reinstall for best results. -
Check Firewall/Antivirus Settings
Sometimes security programs can accidentally block Blizzard games or services. Adding exceptions for Blizzard’s executables or required ports can help. You can find step-by-step instructions here: -
Restart Your Computer and Router/Modem
A quick restart of your networking equipment can often clear up temporary issues. Here’s a guide to walk you through it: -
Disable Background Applications
Other programs running in the background—especially those that use a lot of resources can cause slowdowns or connectivity problems. Learn how to manage them here: -
Flush DNS Cache and Reset Network Configuration
Refreshing your network settings can remove conflicts that affect your connection. Instructions are available here: -
Update Graphics Drivers and Windows
Keeping your graphics drivers and operating system up to date can make a big difference in stability and performance. Updated drivers often include optimizations that help games run more smoothly. Here’s our guide: -
Create a New Administrator Account
Corrupted user profiles or permission issues can sometimes prevent Blizzard games from running correctly:
If the steps provided above do not resolve your install or patching issue, we recommend reaching out to one of the following for further assistance:
• The official Blizzard forums for your game
• Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• A trusted local technical professional who can review your system directly
We know how impactful these issues can be and truly appreciate the time you’ve taken to work through the steps provided. Thank you for your patience and for being part of the Blizzard community.
This is the ‘reply’ I just got from my ticket. Real helpful. -.-
I have uninstalled and reinstalled GPU driver. I have deleted all NVIDIA shader caches. I have forced DirectX11, I have deleted every possible cache related to Diablo 4 as possible, I have scan and fixed multiple times, I’ve turned off my anti-virus wall, I have deleted all config files. NOTHING has allowed the launch window to even start to pop up. I click Play, 3 seconds later I get error that something went wrong and it never… launches… I literally logged in last night thinking Season 12 started last night and I was able to fully log in and play. Today, game is bricked.
Yep! Exact issue I’m having.
Still broken here, wtf…
See staff response below.
Note: I’m a volunteer and don’t work at Blizzard.
Sadly I have none of those installed and am having the same issue.
Can you add a DxDiag?
Click here to show/hide the instructions
-
Open Start Menu, type DxDiag, then press Enter.
-
Click Save All Information.
-
Name the file whatever you like and click Save.
After you have the report:
-
Upload to Pastebin.com.
-
Paste the link in your reply.
Note: If you have trouble posting the URL, highlight the link and click </> on the post editor toolbar.