[Main thread] Can't connect to Battle.net or D4

Usa east coast pc. Code 1016 Servers are down im guessing. thats all

I love how streamers seem to be fine - but everyone else is having issues.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues, and it’s infuriating that we have to post on threads and message boards instead of getting to speak with the developers directly.

Last night when I tried to play, it kept freezing up and kicking me out, but I was able to log back in , play for 2 or 3 minutes at a time before it froze again, and kicked me out and repeated the process.

Now I’m getting “Error code 1703” and it won’t let me in the game at all.

What drives me insane is that they have these hiccups and server issues and then offer us nothing in the means of reimbursmenet of any kind or any in-game favors for the situation. I’ve funneled so much money into this game and it’s such a waste.

1 Like

In Boston, on Comcast, cannot log in through battle.net app. Friend is on RCN, playing fine. Possibly a Comcast issue.

Boston, PC, Cant connect with battlenet.
was in game then got trying to connect message top left.

Was able to login to my battlenet account on the web but battlenet launcher still problematic /hanging at attempting to connect “we couldnt log you in to battle.net…”
with “oops! something went wrong. we had trouble loading your content” middle of the launcher

web twitter having trouble connecting for me as well…

1 Like

this is really ridiculous they have had how long to prepare the servers? this should not be happening

2 Likes

Servers are fine, ISPs in that area are not. They should be recovering according to some other reports.

Is this for the code 1703 error? My ISP seems fine since all my other devices and streaming services are working fine

The route you use to reach Blizzard and the route you use for your other services are not the same. If the routes to Blizz are down, you have to use a VPN to get around the problem—like avoiding an accident on a highway.

I was doing Helltide than hide connecting to Diablo servers error message pop up on my screen on PS5, then the game froze. Attempted to log back in, now getting error code 1703 and unable to get back in.

1 Like

Ive got the same issue on ps5. Paid for a game i cant even play

1 Like

Same i was in helltide then reconnecting to d4 popped up and kicked me now i got error 1703 and cant log in wtf ps5

Same, fine 45 mins ago, now can’t log in ps5 also

1 Like

Same here, keep getting Code 1703 warning on PS5.

damn I thought it was just me. if any can log back in give some update

Looks like Comcast and Spectrum have multiple outages, causing disconnects for lots of people.

2 Likes

So far nothing. Reset console, cleared cache, rebuilt database, reset to default, still nada. And whats crazy, is battle.net is down for me and Twitter is down as well for me, very suspicious or just coincidence

1 Like

I have xfinity everything else works fine just not diablo

Same, def not xfinity

1 Like

Looking at Comcast’s Twitter, Xfinity is experiencing an outage. So maybe you got lucky and picked things it can still connect to.