Lv100, what now?

Well, I lived and breathed Diablo 4 (since I work from home) the entire month and now that I hit 100 with just about everything completed, there really isn’t much to do afterwards. What is everyone else doing post 100?

6 Likes

Stop playing until Blizzard remembers why they added uncapped levelling in Diablo 3.

18 Likes

Try to get more loot so you can push higher nm dungeons. Try to get all the mounts and stuff. Try to do uber lilith. Make an alt.

2 Likes

Once I reached 100 I switched to completely new build, took a few days to gear up. After that I actually stopped playing. I will come back when S1 starts. I had most fun while exping till 85. Later progress was minimal and grind was real. I hope season will give me more incentive at high levels, as endgame is rather boring at the moment.

1 Like

Normally in other arpgs, it would’ve been to dungeon dive to kill bosses and collect epic loot and crafting and trading for them. But Blizzard didnt think this was the focus of ARPGs so instead they made a bunch of pointless repetitive 1 level dungeons to kill 4 blood orbs or wait every 8 hours to kill world bosses with no real rewards for epic loot. So…you’re kinda a$sed out lol.

7 Likes

Quit. You beat the game.

4 Likes

ah yes, what an amazing end-game goal

Renown system. Go get em …

The one thing that kinda blows my mind is that at level 100 there is no new anything for you. You can do anything prior to 100 up to 100 anyway. There are no new uniques, aspects, talents, paragon systems, or anything else. Not even 1 single system or anything which imo is a huge let down.

5 Likes

Level 100 means you beat the game. You can either do uber lilith, or push high tier NMs. The whole leveling process from 70-100 was the endgame. Now you can go ahead and try another class

5 Likes

Nothing this game is bad over 6 years a billion dollar company, after the campaign there is nothing fun in the game.

6 Likes

How did you get to 100 without burning out? I hit 73, over geared for the overworld and got bored. The final difficulty tier is good for like… 5 levels…

1 Like

Are you one of those that threatens to quit their job because they want you back in the office after covid ended?

I mean not sure what advice to give. Be proud of beating the game or get a job that actually requires doing something.

3 Likes

Next is $39.99 for the expansion.

2 Likes

Well, if there was loot worth grinding and trading you’d be looking for stuff to gear alts or to improve your level 100 to make looking for loot easier or try a new build that requires hard to find items.

Used to also be options to rush people for payment or fun.

Endgame bosses to beat for loot. Or in this game for the bragging rights.

Complete different accomplishments for titles.

Look for cosmetic drops.

Always pvp to do, if that’s your thing.

1 Like

After hitting 100 I thought I would start trying the other classes…then I looked at my storage and realized there was just no way I could stomach the aggravation of a whole new class and the storage requirements for gear and aspects without putting a fist through my monitor

4 Likes

It’s ok more storage is coming soon you just need to buy and level up your battle pass for season 1

You keep grinding, for max rolls, or max ilvl items that you can squeeze for that sweet extra +10 armor or dps. Then you start from scratch when the new season hits, and do it all over again, except then, the numbers will be capped a bit higher. D4 amusement park welcomes you.

1 Like

You can level up paragon. Oh wait that’s d3

You can do random buffed dungeons! Oh wait that’s d2r terror zones…

You can be… Social … oh… That’s Diablo Immortal…

You can PvP and wipe the floor with no competition! Then smile? Idk

Then you can… ride your horse… And open chests and… Ride your horse. And maybe fight the butcher?! Yeah!

3 Likes

Already completed my renown prior to 100, and with bank storage space, it’s hard to start an alt. I actually decided to play hardcore again so I can have bank space, but this goes to show that we need more bank spaces.

1 Like