Looking for active clan

I know its like looking for a needle in a haystack but i am looking for an active clan who regularly engages in endgame content. I am tired of playing alone and would love a group of friends to play with.

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s Redemption(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s Redemption ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, Diablo 4, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected & Diablo 4. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

I feel the same. I want a join a clan that actually plays the game and engages socially with others every night. I guess saying your a social clan means you never speak to another person. I talk to others when I play and wish I could find a clan that does the same.

Join “We are the Underworld” there is only 3 at the moment. I play about 4 or more times a week. As for socializing I have a headset.

1 Like

It’s hard to find a social clan if the clan leaders cannot tell who the inactive members are in their clan and remove them :joy:

I just started a new clan for that purpose. I’m a seasons player that games with seasons players mostly each night.

We are ElitesofD4

Come join us. We do the same.

We are ElitesofD4

Thanks for the invite. How many in clan and anybody Echo of Hatred Lillith killers and 155 dungeon crawlers?