Looking for a clan

Looking for a clan, I run seasonal i am on everyday and looking for a good consistent group of players.

Thanks

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven’s Redemption(hence the HR name still). Heaven’s Redemption ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, Diablo 4, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected & Diablo 4. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

Please message me on my b-net account for a discord invite to apply for the clan. Enigma#1576

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

Old Dads of Diablo[ODD] and Old Dads HC [ODHC] are Diablo 4 clans for mature gamers and gamers with kids who are striving for that elusive balance between gaming, life, and family. Hey, we get it. Life has its priorities, and ours is to craft a relaxing and collaborative social experience around it.

Our members range from sweaty Nightmare Dungeon (NMD) pushers at all experience levels that are willing to help beginning players to the casual weekend gamer that can just grind out a few hours a week. Our current player base is split about 50/50 between EU and NA, so there’s usually somebody playing at most hours of the day.

We regularly use the ODG (Old Dads Gaming) Discord to share build crafting wisdom, request power levels to replace fallen toons, plan group farms, or just find a few folks to do some chill dungeon run’s with.

Come join the Discord (link in clan description) and check us out and join the fast growing D4 clan.

Old Dads HC [ODHC] for hardcore players
Old Dads of Diablo [ODD] for all players

check out IYFB. we’re a small but growing group and players are active daily. :slight_smile:

It’s public “We Are The Underworld” come join me in ridding the sacred land of filth! I am 100 level Death Speaker.