LOL Ashava World Boss

Great job nerfing class damage, legendary drops rates, and capping everyone at level 20 to kill a level 25 over tuned world boss that’s still over 70% health when the timer expires. What a waste of everyone’s time.

112 Likes

Only kill so far in the world has been on HC due to them 2 manning the boss.

2 Likes

We killed it just fine with like 7 mins left only had 1 level 15

11 Likes

How did two level 20s do enough dmg to a 25 world boss? Link?

Not enough people on my NORMAL instance to kill it so get to wait 3 hours THANK You blizzard for a 15 minute timer…

17 Likes

Literally my thoughts exactly. Why was legendary drop rate nerfed? Why are we only allowed to level to 20 on this beta? I really just don’t understand why blizzard loves to kill fun.

12 Likes

we had 19 20s and 1 19 and it was close but it escaped… ugh

1 Like

Yeah BS. Link your achievement.

1 Like

Was easy, downed it with a bunch of time to spare.

3 Likes

We managed about 25% damage in the 15 mins, and all but one of the players was level 20.

2 Likes

Everyone is too dumb to res and even cancel it if you try to res them.

1/4th health left and would have been easily doable if not for this nonsense :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

one of my guys on my team had full yellow gears upgraded to rank 3 on everything and lived most of the fight and we still got owned bad… can you have an unlimited timer!?? haha its going to be impossible for this unless you get super lucky having an OP rogue in your kill

3 Likes

even if. 7min left? dont believe it

5 Likes

The really stupid thing is the Durability loss tied to a 1 shot world boss… 4k repairs is great…

13 Likes

Level 20 and no legendaries to be seen, I was on a firewall sorceress build and there were plenty of other people. We got her down to the second mark and she escaped. I wanted to do my frozen build again but they nerfed the freezing so hard it wouldn’t work and was no fun when I tried. Why all the nerfs? Why not just boost the other things that were lacking?

5 Likes

the instance I had barely got him to half health.
Not even a fun fight, it’s like just chasing a monkey jumping around with a painfully bad camera angle

not super sure I care about the achievement anymore after that waste of time

15 Likes

I was in T2 full map, people staying alive and putting in damage. Got it a little below half health, lol. Glad it’s just a claw your getting for this as I’m not expecting much out of the next try.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m a rouge, damage was cracking but had like 7 legendary’s gems, potions

Are you all trying to down it in world tier 2? Because you really shouldn’t, goto normal and do it.

3 Likes

This fight was IMPOSSIBLE. Our full group of 20s decked out in legendaries got it down to 20%. I don’t believe anyone claiming they beat it “easily”.

10 Likes