LoH Singer Barb

Working one a old D2 styled Singer build.

Frenzy-Ranged throw for fury build

Whirlwind-Tornado with speed for when I get surrounded.

Rallying Cry(the star :star:) -Mawdac he shows up smacks down and leaves and you get a speed boost bonus.

War Cry- Korlic, Mawdac needs his friend

Leap- Earthshatter, cause you may need to run away from a BFG

Mighty Throw - Spares, idk why really I just liked the extra poke

CoA (might swap to this from Mighty Throw, whenever I get LoH)

I know this won’t be a “Top tier pit push” ughh sometimes it’s okay to have a fun build and not a second job :joy:

Hopefully this can be a thing and it gives others ideas aside from the usual 2 builds barby gets stuck with.

You can make a Fire Damage Singer Barb with Challenging Shout being your Primary form of damage and WoTB Fire Damage as support. Basically, 3 Shouts, WoTB, Iron Skin, and lots of flexibility in 6th Skill.

I have something kinda like this. WW/Nado/Summoner/Singer. Rally, Challenging, War Cry, COTA, Leap, WW. Everything but WW summons 2 ancients combined with Arreats, Anger Management, Tuskhelm Unique Charm, and full Beserker’s Crucible Set. Shouts auto cast which auto summons ancients without me even doing anything (plus the shout bonuses), plus Manual Casts, plus 8 second Cooldown on COTA meaning 100% uptime. Always Beserk and Enraged. It’s so much fun.