Login attempt timed out

same here, 25min queue to this error code saying log in attempt timed out

same, now 95min queue
you would’ve thought they prepared the servers better than last weekend

Same, now 45 min queue

Experienced the same result. Waited in queue for ~30 mins. Then had the login error code upon authenticating

Same error from RU, waited for 40 mins, login attempt timed out, now its 144min queue LOL

Howdy!

As a reminder, we are fully aware of the queue, which that post I linked covers more on why it’s occurring, and our team is monitoring the stress on the servers. Our team will start allowing more players in as the load stabilizes.

Thank you.

So you mean once people give up on playing the beta. Which by that time the servers will be completely fine again?

Just waited 40 minutes in Queue only to get an error at 0 minutes and now I’m in an hour queue. Why isn’t there any sort of queue forgiveness window implemented? :cry:

2 Likes

70min in queue after cinema and create my first character click play game stuck no respond 15min i see only my character on screen, then game crashed and closed and again queue but now 146min nice work blizz

It is 16:47 (4:47) EDT and I have made 2 login attempts, this is currently my 3rd. My queue times are not nearly as bad, being 9-13min from start. I’m wondering if they STILL haven’t fixed the problem and tons have said “screw this” and aren’t even attempting the beta till a time when it’s assumes that people won’t be trying to play.

It’s happened twice for me, both times the queue when I got back into the game was shorter at least…

here too. waited 20 minutes then it timed out logging in. back in the queue again. It is a beta so I guess I can’t complain too much. Hopefully they figure this out quickly so we have a smoother weekend.

That doesn’t address the issue with timing out at the end of the long wait. I don’t mind waiting through ONE queue–it’s expected for a beta test and release day, but waiting through a queue over and over is going to chase a lot of potential pre-orders away. I played last weekend with a few disconnects and regrouping issues, but it mostly ran smoothly. I’m on my 5th disconnect and 8th queue in 4 hours.

Finally got back in and only got to play 11 minutes before disconnected again. Such a difference from last weekend! I’m giving it up until I see a new version number and hope they figure it out.

they will fix it 20 characters

What a joke, I have now spent more in time due to having to requeue than I have played the beta. What a complete failure by the team who put this together. Queues are understandable, what’s absolutely not acceptable is disconnecting and then being forced to re-enter the queue fresh…THEN having that queue time out after you wait the entire duration. The cherry on top is that you have the audacity to charge $70 for the base version and you skipped over the basics…what an absolute disgrace.

You would think after many many years some large game companies would have learned not to open up any public beta to a highly anticipated release unless they had the ability to accommodate a minimum of 20 million concurrent players, to avoid queue’s.

I guess I am expecting too much from large game companies.

You’re an idiot. Useless info.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the OP Zuvykree.

However the issue theOP and myself are facing is that we cannot login to the game even when the queue hits zero.

I have been trying for two days to login and keep receiving the above “Login attempt timed out”, myself. I have requeed at least 5 times and have now given up.

I never received this error when I played in the closed beta.

It’s as if I get to my turn to authenticate with the login servers however that authentication fails due to a communication error between the login server and my client?

Are there any steps we can take to provide you with more concrete information that would help you pinpoint what is causing this error? Or is it simply that too many people are trying to simultaneously authenticate, causing certain authentications to time out?

Exactly what the poster described, happens with me also

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.