Login attempt timed out

After waiting in queue for 30 min just as it was ending and trying to log me in, it came up and said “Your login attempt timed out” and closed my game. Reopened and requeued to a longer wait time

6 Likes

Same. Except waited 65 minutes and now queue is 112 minutes.

when i reopened and requeued it said 50 min for me. I wonder why there seems to be such a drastic difference for 2 people queueing at the same time?

Strange. Im northen europe. Might be different servers?

Just ran into the same issue. Sit in queue for 20 minutes. Now queue for 40 minutes after the error

I’m US East

ya i’m also US East, sounds like northern europe has a significantly higher queue right now

same thing here, timed out just as i was getting in, and now back in the queue. EU

Same issue here… 50 min wait and now 92 min. code300008 Way to advertise your game. I guess I will wait for 67% discount in a year time and game might be 80% finished as nothing surprise me anymore. Who wants to waste their time with this level of incompetence? Just don’t forget to advertise how many people downloaded your crappy Beta that only handful of people had a chance to test. (smashing joy-pad buttons sound)

Update: same issue again 3rd time in a queue 134min waiting time… Uninstalled

same here, 25min queue to this error code saying log in attempt timed out

same, now 95min queue
you would’ve thought they prepared the servers better than last weekend

Same, now 45 min queue

Experienced the same result. Waited in queue for ~30 mins. Then had the login error code upon authenticating

Same error from RU, waited for 40 mins, login attempt timed out, now its 144min queue LOL

Howdy!

As a reminder, we are fully aware of the queue, which that post I linked covers more on why it’s occurring, and our team is monitoring the stress on the servers. Our team will start allowing more players in as the load stabilizes.

Thank you.

So you mean once people give up on playing the beta. Which by that time the servers will be completely fine again?

Just waited 40 minutes in Queue only to get an error at 0 minutes and now I’m in an hour queue. Why isn’t there any sort of queue forgiveness window implemented? :cry:

2 Likes

70min in queue after cinema and create my first character click play game stuck no respond 15min i see only my character on screen, then game crashed and closed and again queue but now 146min nice work blizz

It is 16:47 (4:47) EDT and I have made 2 login attempts, this is currently my 3rd. My queue times are not nearly as bad, being 9-13min from start. I’m wondering if they STILL haven’t fixed the problem and tons have said “screw this” and aren’t even attempting the beta till a time when it’s assumes that people won’t be trying to play.

It’s happened twice for me, both times the queue when I got back into the game was shorter at least…

here too. waited 20 minutes then it timed out logging in. back in the queue again. It is a beta so I guess I can’t complain too much. Hopefully they figure this out quickly so we have a smoother weekend.