Light's Epiphany bug adressed?

We know there’s a bug with Light’s Epiphany from the very start of the season. There’s been 2/3 patches/hotfixes and it still hasn’t been fixed? Like, for real?

Are devs even aknowledged there’s a problem with the set? Has it beed adressed anywhere?

8 Likes

Not that I can see. I’m still, waiting for this as well

We’re almost a month into the season and it’s beyond me how it wasn’t yet adressed, let alone fixed. Sure, I could play a different build, but that’s not the point.

I want to play what I want to play and their inability to fix this/lack of aknowledgement that this is being at least worked on laughable at best.

1 Like

I think a lot of people have complained that it’s not been fixed yet. I am one of them.

They have not acknowledged it yet. However, as of today, I am reasonably sure that something was done.
Undercity is actually playable with the set, I tried it on T9 and I was breezing through effortlessly.
In Pit, it still definitely drops off, and the “usual fix” of swapping oaths resets it, tried it in an 80 and that was definitely not ideal.

Maybe they’re doing stuff on the backend to see if they can maybe figure out where the issue really is. I’d really prefer it if they just communicated with us, even just a simple “Yeah, it’s ****ed right now, we’re looking into it” would be a start. Can’t believe the patch notes today literally again didn’t have any mention of paladin at all.

Let’s hope for actual news soon.

2 Likes

I can confirm that nothing has been fixed. I ran Duriel at T10 and was doing minor damage. It was only when I toggle the oath back and forth, did I manage to deal real damage. So, nothing has been done.

1 Like

Yeah ever time I think it’s fixed then I swap oaths and it starts working better.

Yes, swapping oaths works as a workaround, but for me it’s switching it back and forth once every minute or so is not fun at all, and also you can’t do it in artifcers and in undercity (i belive).

It just needs to be fixed ASAP

2 Likes

Yeah, I gotta retract this, it’s not been fixed. I figured out why it worked for me, though, or at least I’m pretty sure; if you manage to get enough CDR + Arbiter duration, then when you cast arbiter and recast it before the original duration expires, then you very often, almost always (but, infuriatingly, STILL NOT always) avoid the bug. I have no idea why. But that might be something worth trying if you’re dead set on playing the set (I’d get it, it’s a banger class fantasy).

Lol no. After all, it’s just a small, indie game developer. Not like it’s part of Microsoft or anything.

id rather say to less Players care About Paladin and this bug, also this Post is not in Bug report Section of the Forum so not read by Blizzard till it has hundreds of comments or thousands of reads…

It’s in bug report and still not been read

Well Blizzard community Support seems to work in priority decided of playerbase / usage / interest / activity, the less people complain the less it will be Read by Staff… so Paladin, esp. Disciple Build, to Less Players seem interesstet, just take a look at how many peeps cry´s about Barb Nerfs, not reading full content / dmg increases gained by s15 content. Barb being OP in S14 shouldnt being to shocking for most, barb was being an logical consequenz, if you read about new content and mechanics coming s15 you will understand why nerfs sounds this much,… in comparision Paladin, well lets try judgment and forget about Disciple Builds, if the Build isnt use anymore they will have some Data showing it after a season, maybe it takes 3 to acknowledge theres a bug, blizzard isnt the fastest xD

I do not see the fix in the S15 patch notes!!! Will it be fixed finally? It was a hassle to play as a Wing Strike Paladin last season with this bug.

Should be fixed now:

Fixed an issue where Disciple Skill Damage Bonus could fail to apply to Wing Strikes.

Source: Celebrate 30 Years of Diablo in Season of Hell's Legacy — Diablo IV — Blizzard News

Expand the 3.2.1 Build #73552 (All Platforms)—September 15, 2026 section.