Leveling Glyphs

Not really. Whispers are just running the existing content as is, and the problem is the existing content is not fun to run.

No, the problem is that only dungeons currently award glyph EXP. Making other stuff award it makes the process less tedious. Unfortunately for you (and me), what parts of the game are fun and arenā€™t fun are individually preferential.

Trading plans yet for uniques and Ubers?

they already said legendaries and uniques will be tradeable in s4. not ubers though

Then they missed the markā€¦

Is there any plans for NMD rework, like adding target farming to it, being able to craft specific dungeons or similar approach as POE Atlas?

Thank you

1 Like

Damn its gotta suck when the dev comes in and says ā€œYup this sucks and were changing itā€ right after you post this.

1 Like

I mean does it? Casuals get what they want. Easier, fast, less effort all around.
If you hadnā€™t noticed that is the path D4 has chosen.
Fortunately I have time and plenty of other things I play.

1 Like

bothers me actually that quite a few decisions get directed towards players with no attention span. But meh, i guess its fine as long as there is content that stays designed for people who are willing to invest time, and dont just want to receive a reward for logging in.

3 Likes

I hit 100 and had no Glyph at 15, most were around 7-10. I did the story content, then the open world content, finished season content. It takes a long time indeed to level them upā€¦

My big issue however is that there is only one way to do so, which is running the same dungeon again and again. This is exactly what destroyed D3 for me, there is just one way to play and its always the same content.

This. Rerunning NM dungeons over and over or even vaults <Which prolly wonā€™t be in S4, but were a vastly better NM dungeons> just kinda sucks for the now 4th time in a row.

This. The problem isnt glyph xp, its 99% of dungeons are boring / inefficient.

4 Likes

how is the mark missed? ubers should never be tradeable.

does the ā€œpitā€ gives Glyph progress ?
AoZ gave GREAT glyph progress, you could take risk and max quite quickly every regular glyph from it.

indeed, in my opinion even regular unique shouldā€™ve never been tradeable.
itā€™s even more open door to more RMT , just like uber mat are at the moment (and which shouldnā€™t be tradeable either and every player should spend them to enter the run)

Lvl Glyphs are okā€¦ but just once per seasson.

Glyphs HAS TO BE account wide.

Glyphs are main reasson I am not willing to do alts.

3 Likes

Yes they should be. The trading community needs items to trade. Thatā€™s what we want?

trading community got more to trade, but no ubers shouldnt be tradeable. sorry you cant swipe your cc and buy an uber. should never be that way

1 Like

I can swipe my credit card and buy accountsā€¦ :rofl:

have fun with that then

Iā€™m not interested in doing thatā€¦ Iā€™m saying there is no reason to prohibit people from trading when there are common workarounds.