Lets share our farming unique methods to help each other to get our druid uniques

Get to torment, run helltides, I’ve ran lvl 47 sigils and have gotten 1 unique which were Frostburn gloves, low stats and quite useless for my build. I’ve gotten most of mine from helltide can’t even get a unique from a world boss but that’s my experience so far. Tried every farming technique…i can say i have gold and mats and have all my gear to 805+ without upgrades with mid to high roll stats, but sold alot. It is sad though all i need is Prayer and haven’t had 1 drop, but Tina of barb, butcher cleavers and tempest roars. Bank tab full of a werewolf builds dream but unfortunately that’s not my play style. Loll and don’t get me started with all the Spectral mounts from Legion events :joy:

1 Like

They said on stream that you have a higher chance for them in NM dungeons.

Pretty much this. Just kill things and they drop.

Make a daily offering of rum to Jobu. That generally seems to do the trick! :rofl:

2 Likes

NO, it works in games with more density and better magic find system which in d4 is almost non existant, so kill things get loot doesnt work

You should be farming enemies that have increased drop rates for items that can roll unique for druid. Such as farming nightmare dungeons that have Fallen in them for the increased staff drop to get crone’s greatstaff.

More here:
Target farming uniques - need more information - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Step 1: Kill things
Step 2: Pray to RNGesus that barbarian uniques don’t drop
Step 3: Throw barbarian unique in the trash when it inevitably drops

That’s what it feels like right now. :frowning:

Step 4: Get yelled at by people insisting it’s not a bug when it very clearly is

if doing helltides for the chests im not sure, unless opening the helm chests, because the 175 chest only drop legendaries, and by killing mobs in helltides no luck, rushing nightmare dungeons has been a progress from almost no uniques, to getting uniques very often, my last nm dungeon gave me a zenith ring, and i’ve got 2 overkills 1 bear hat, and a bear armor…so ill stick in doing low tier nm dungeons

Ok, sit in town. Let me know how that works for you.

2 Likes

Aren’t you the guy who yelled at other people? Myself included.

:rofl: like im doing a pacifist build, what do you think i’ve done since day 1? people claimed hit level 100 without getting a tempest roar or certain unique they were looking for, that kill things strat is doing wonders

btw i can say that is easier to get the butcher cleaver from a regular mob, than getting a tempest roar

Read the post I quoted and read your response to me. Only you made assumptions about your build.

You said killing things doesn’t work and I said then just sit in town and let me know how that works.

what i was saying and the idea behind this tread is to a good way for farming uniques are helltides good for uniques? are legions good for uniques? world bosses? regular dungeons? world events a lot of people say a lot of things, OF COURSE KILLING stuff will but what is better and where? some sites are saying that helltides are good for uniques but in my case nada de uniques from helltide chests and nada de uniques from mobs some sites say that obols dont give uniques, other say it does and so on…

1 Like

I’ve received 0 uniques from obols and I did lvl 70-79 doing nothing but events. I’d guess they do not give uniques based on my experience.

I’ve noticed no real noticeable unique drop increase with any farming method on my level 100 character.

but do you get uniques often? what i basically do is to farm low tier nm dungeon rewards and i’ve got uniques more often, not the one that im looking for but before when i was pushing high tier dungeons uniques were very scarce

I had a full 50 in stash by 80… I’ve sold several. I probably had seen 130+ drops by lvl 100. 2-5 per level after entering WT3.

I have many (not all) mats maxed out and can update any gear I loot with no regards. I also have over 270mil gold. Some uniques sell upwards of 500k on the barb weapons.

Edit: full stash tab by 80 not 70

I’m approaching level 80 and I probably have a little over a dozen in my stash, but I do sell off lower level duplicates on items and uniques that I will probably never use. Probably have got around 25-30 total unique drops, however the quality of my drops is near god tier.

The Vasily helm and Temerity pants have taken my almost unkillable pulverize bear and made him practically immortal.

That’s cool man, can I have some? I just counted I got 14 uniques that have dropped for me. I think I deleted one butcher wep, and 2 are for a barb, I got one unique that works for my build, and I am trying to get the other main one for a build I would love to try but can not, out of all of them, the only one that worth while Is the gibbous, but tried a build for it and still needed some other unique to get it to work well tried it but was clunky without it. I have just been farming NM dungeons I’m level 76 and I have not seen a unique in days.
I have no ability to trade for them, no currency to trade for them, from what I found obols cant roll them (like what is the point of Obuls) another way is hell tide but you can spend like an hour farming for open 2 chests?

steamers are flagged by blizzard to get drops.

that’s how streamers maintain content and it keeps the exposure for blizzard high.

they won’t admit it publicly, but I have a high profile streamer from wow pvp who confirmed it for me.

ever wonder how steamers always have the hardest to get gear really fast, whether it be from vaults to bosses in wow to loot drops here in Diablo.

it’s not coincidental

3 Likes

I finally got a tempest roar, doing conclave nm dungeon i collected a bunch of nightmare sigils related to cultists (cultists refuge, serpent’s lair, shadowed plunge and conclave which also have some cultists) im not sure if a cultist actually dropped it but that’s the only “target farming” method for tempest roar that people came with