Leaked sorcerer new aspects

They are pretty easy going here. WoW forums you can’t even say the word turd and it gets you suspended for a week. It’s hilarious.

1 Like

What about :

Your deffensive spells have -10% CD but you can have only one slotted on your bar

But the best one :

You deal +100% dmg to unstopable targets that are frozen, stunned or dazed :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think you know how this works. Nevermind i am stoopid.

It we are just copying fluff from Reddit, you missed the best new aspect!

Rogue only
+[20-40]% Dodge chance.
Whenever you dodge an attack, a random Sorcerer dies.

5 Likes

I would go for :
Whenever you dodge an attack, a random Diablo 4 dev steps barefooted on piece of Lego

4 Likes

They are just bad at handling criticism

2 Likes

The Mr. Pink aspect :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah ah, not bad! :smiley: You inspired me for a variation even:

Sorc only
Whever your character says “I’m out of mana” or “I’m not ready yet” a random Diablo 4 dev steps barefooted on a piece of Lego.

It might be a little too OP though.

4 Likes

Can’t be a sorc ability. That would be useful.

Hydra - you can now spawn 10 hydras but only summon 10 per map

Ice Barrier - you take 2% less damage but unable to move for 10 seconds

Meteor - now does 30% more damage but falling speed reduced by 80 seconds and radius reduced by 50%

Firewall - now creates an invisible walls around you that you and enemies cannot move through. Radius of about 15 meters

2 Likes

You have forgot the most important new aspects.

" owning an Xbox can make the game works as expected

2 Likes

those aspects seem to be on par though, lol. I wouldn’t consider that trolling =P

Weird flex to show how gullible you are, but ok, ydy.

Tell me you can’t understand obvious joke photoshoped items, without telling me you can’t understand obvious joke photoshoped items.

The real “leaks” are actually good, no clue why they are not showing them off, they’re bleeding clients every day they delay the new stuff for season 1.

Due to the copious amounts of feedback we have received on the abysmal state of Sorcerer specific unique items, the D4 team has decided to release a powerful new arsenal of gear for Sorcerers to employ as they journey through their five favorite Nightmare Dungeons:

Tiamat’s Retort

Dagger

• +[xx]% Basic skill damage
  • +[xx]% Damage to chilled enemies
  • +[xx]% Damage to stunned enemies
  • +[1-2] Ranks of Soulfire

Your Hydras deal +[25-35]% increased damage, but no more than three hydra heads can be spawned at any time.

Feel free to add more to the arsenal, my creativity is sapped, and my give-a-sh*tter is empty.

Aspect of Wisdom- “Your intelligence now actually gives you damage reduction from spells. Just kidding it is only shown in character sheet.”

Yeah the forum censoring is just white knights reporting people and the automated system banning, no-one is actually looking at it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah this is gold

4 Likes

making all frost spells 50% less effective for all players. :smiley:

Diablo 3 meteor aspect : Increase the meteor radius by 200 percent and change the graphics to actually make it look cool and impressive with lots of stuff blowing up along with a camera shake, replacing the insignificant special effect we currently have.

1. Ice shards can now hit scorpions for -50% damage. Blood boils still immune.
2 Likes