Leaked sorcerer new aspects

1. “Explosive Fireballs”: Fireballs now have a small chance to explode upon impact, creating a fireworks display that deals 0% damage to enemies and leaves a trail of confetti.

2. “Summon Distracted Familiar”: The Sorceress can summon a familiar who constantly gets distracted by shiny objects, reducing enemy accuracy but also occasionally stealing the player’s gold.

3. “Glacial Speed”: Casting the Frozen Orb skill now slows down time for everyone in the game, including the player, making combat extremely slow-motion.

4. “Spell Mirror”: The Sorceress gains the ability to reflect spells back at enemies, but instead of being harmful, the reflected spells transform into harmless, colorful streamers and party balloons.

5. “Teleport Party”: When casting Teleport, the Sorceress accidentally teleports all nearby players to a random location on the map, causing momentary chaos and confusion.

6. “Meteor Shower of Puppies”: Instead of summoning deadly meteors, casting Meteor now summons a rain of adorable puppies that distract enemies with cuteness. Enemies may stop to pet the puppies instead of attacking.

7. “Infinite Mana Tea”: The Sorceress gains the ability to summon a bottomless teapot that pours out infinite mana-restoring tea. However, the teapot occasionally malfunctions and squirts hot tea in the Sorceress’ face, stunning her momentarily.

Honestly ChatGPT should just write this entire game. Number 5 is the best

2 Likes

Do not forget the new class unique:

• Frost nova also freezes you.
2 Likes

Hardcore only. Otherwise it’s too powerful :smiley:

I made one for Necro.

-3000% chance to obtain legendary/unique items. +3000% awareness that the game has none for sorc that are good anyway.

+1 on walking skills

1 Like

+1% movement speed per 300 intelligence, but disables teleport

I started reading this and was hoping the puppies would plummet into the ground leaving craters of blood and bone enimies drowned in.

1 Like

… and creates a new annoying “Stop Oil Roadblock” (= D4 Roadblock)

There’s definitely a couple that come to my mind such as granting two hydras but reducing their uptime by like 50% or whatever it is - just stupid - if anything the up time should be doubled as well. The whole approach to these aspects and uniques is backwards thinking.
D3 already already did hydras pretty decent with the set and supporting legendary. If anything for D4 there, if they do reintroduce sets in a “balanced not 6 piece way” there should be a hydra set that auto summons 4-6 in an area.

The unique staff that gives charged bolts piercing, another annoying one, its just like “WHY???” why nerf the damage if anything the damage should have just been buffed by 30% not reduced - doesn’t matter if it now pierces its not even that OP.

This guy is good.

3 Likes

HotA generate furry faster, but one sorcerer die everytime it was used

1. Killing a boss resets the cooldown of Teleport. Synergyzes with 3.
1 Like

Yeah these :clown_face: banned me for asking if someone could provide a doctor’s note for having RSI once. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Frost Nova only fails if you cast it on mobs that haven’t finished crawling out of the ground. It applies vulnerable, but doesn’t freeze them.

Such great engineering! Praise lord Blizzard! Thank you for making such an amazing game!

1 Like

There’s some fun to be had in PoE until you see past the illusion of depth, which may take 50 hours or 5,000, depending on the individual. It took me 50, but i was able to play it a few times over the years still. It has a certain charm, and the drawbacks don’t seem as bad when you go play other trash for a couple of years in-between. Then, usually about 4 to 6 weeks in those frustrations again become intolerable and I quit.

wel i reached that point in D4 already after the campaign so at least i have longer playtime and fun with poe

Explain? PoE has a bazillion skills and combinations that are playable and viable.

Your nickname gave me a real good laugh! hahahaha Thanks. :rofl: