Launch delayed for VoH

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/adjustment-and-delay-to-vessel-of-hatred-launch-start-time/191713

Blue post in the PC forum.

4 Likes

Pre-purchase on everything ,Never to release on time always a delay now a days only money minded never to deliver soo sad to see games becoming like this these days

8 Likes

what is their idea of “soon” for an update.

3 Likes

Never buying a Blizzard game again, this is always happening with them when a new season comes out. Unbelievable!

5 Likes

New update, Another 2 hour wait. Brace yourselves… :frowning:
“Latest update – it looks like it will be about upwards of two hours until we launch Vessel of Hatred. Additionally Battle.net players will need an additional sizable update before playing. We will let you know when this update is available. We apologize for the delay and look forward to seeing you in Nahantu soon.”

2 Likes

Probably a day or two :frowning:

1 Like

this is a bunch of crap, but nothing more to say than this is how blizzard does thing.
a big hipe about the game and they want you to pre order and then they say O we are having a tech issue.
why in the world would you release a season and a expansion all in the same time frame,
i think this is the last blizzard game I buy because the same old b.s

2 Likes

This is what happens when you don’t beta test on all platforms. Let’s open beta only on battle net and expect steam, console to just work… When will Blizzard learn from its own mistakes?

1 Like

DO you guys really buy this excuse.

They had to know days ago that the game was not ready. They try to push it off as a server launch delay issue.

You would not need a new client side download patch if that was the case, and the point that they say sizeable tells a lot also.

Reason I say they had to be aware of this before today, because to make a client side patch just in the last 3 hours that means they found a problem, the coders wrote code to fix the problem, and then the play testers played the new build to check that the problem was fixed!

Then let me guess, have they played it to make sure that they didn’t break something else in the game while they were fixing that problem? All in Just 3 hours ago from the post where they announced a Server Issue!

If I were never a software developer, I would believe that sh&^&%^!

1 Like

Do you really believe it was a mistake?

1 Like

Just ironic it was supposed to come out tomorrow then they changed it to today, now it’s back to tomorrow… They really made the Vessel of Hatred a great title with this BS :joy:

2 Likes

Battle net is the issue, steam was fixed in 20mins and consoles arent a problem

1 Like

Agreed they blocked Xbox & PS because of PC issues.

‘ We apologize for the late breaking news on the time shift, but this is an important step we need to make to ensure every player can start their journey through Nahantu together.’

But I don’t care about everyone else. I mean we play solo for most of the game anyway?

Hell they didn’t patch the console Horde issue all last season, they got to keep the PC players happy we are second class.

1 Like

I would not be surprised if pc and consoles end up needing a new patch also before its said and done.

People are assuming because they got patched - they are fixed. Can’t know until they are playing, and well, the servers are down.

I feel sorry for people with slow internet - will they get to play tonight since it’s a sizeable patch?

Also, even though I have 1gb fiber internet, I’m still at the mercy of the speed coming from the Battlenet Servers, and with probably thousands if not a million people trying to download it at the same time, hell, will I get to play on the 7th! LOL!

Glad its only a game, what if they were responsible for our security!

1 Like

Blizzard sucks so bad!! They can’t do anything right!! This is bs!!

It’s not a diablo launch without the ceremonial complete failure to launch on time. It’s tradition.

1 Like