is there a bug …not dropping
crazy right …a bug in D4…this should be called the season of frustration
is there a bug …not dropping
crazy right …a bug in D4…this should be called the season of frustration
it does drop…just not liek last season.
Running T12 i find em regularly doing NMD.
They are scarce but drop sometimes.
Especially is material reserve.
Yes, I’ve seen a few. Still on T6, so not far in at all.
Not many, but I’m not at a point I should be using them anyway.
I have seen all the prisms drop only in T10 so far.
When I run Undercity and use the cubing material tribute I opt to pay the 50m to get a couple more of these. Gold is not an issue this season what so ever.
They surely do not drop frequent enough to roll a decent aspect on an amulet. They have to triple the drop rate and even then it would be difficult to roll frequently if you are playing multiple characters.
I did that once, and got zero Kulleans. Last season I was getting like 20 per run. Maybe it is a bug?
I’ve been getting 2-4 consistently, but yea could be bugged.
Looks like this really was a bug. It’s dropping a LOT more now using the tribute and bargaining.
they drop but not as often as they do in t10… which is weird
I find them frequently in Escalation Dungeons.