Kor Valar Ramparts missing?

I have completed act one, and completed act two, both fully collecting the altars and what not, somehow I don’t have Kor Valar Ramparts available at all? This is particularly annoying due to it being a Rogue legendary I want. Is there any possible reason for this baring in mind that I’ve completed act one?

3 Likes

Same case for me, not yet completely through Act I though, but i guess all dungeons should be visible right away… or there is some condition to be met for this one to show? Any suggestions?

same for me… i’m in act 5 already, still no kor valar ramparts. I’m 99% sure, that i’ve done that dungueon in one of the betas. Guess unlocking it is connected to a side quest in fractured peaks, but i don’t know which one yet

I have the same problem. Driving me nuts. Anyone found a solution?

I can’t tell if it’s bugged. I also remember it being visible in beta.

Same here ! Got 4 acts completed but still no dungeon lol HELP BLIZZ

Got the same issue. Cant see this Dungeon

The same here. No dungeon gate at the location

anyone found a solution?

my codex of power site, when pressing Y says: “Progress campaign in fractured peaks to unlock”… act1 is done, i’m in act5 now. maybe you return to FP in act5 or 6? if not, its bugged, i guess

Just asked in wudijos chat.

they told me you have to finish campaign for that

1 Like

THe whole campaign or act 1?

Finish all acts and I now have it on the map =)

1 Like

Hi guy, quick tip, go to codex of power and search for your aspect and you will see has changed the place. :pray:

1 Like

Hade the same “Bug” but when I unlocked and switched to nighmare difficulity I could see it again.