Killed tormented / uber andariel and didnt get a spark?

killed tormented / uber andariel and didnt get a resplendent spark?

thought it was guaranteed after first kill?

only thing i can think of is that i summoned her earlier and didnt kill her, got dced, and that counted as my first even tho i lost the mats i used and didnt get the kill til the 2nd time?

you only get one spark, by killing any tormented boss. you dont get a spark for every single tormented boss.

so how do you get 2 more? just by salvaging other uber uniques? lol

you get 1 from the season journey. 1 from any tormented boss, and 1 from uber lilith, tho that one is buggy right now.

the last one you need to get by other means.

It also appears you can get 1 for each char that completes the season journey. So level an alt should get you one more.

2 Likes

oh yea, can def confirm that, tho i consider that to be rather… iuno. boring.
i mean if you are doing an alt character anyway thats pretty cool, i dont think ill do it just for the spark tho.

(might be because my necro doesnt need any kind of uniques tho so who knows)

Yea usually by the time I start an alt it’s much later in the season. Not even sure I’ll do an alt this season and just focus on pushing the pit as far as I can on my barb.

hm i think i might do an alt soon, dont forget, the stygian stones and the tons of upgrades materials from the journey are pretty sick too. like you can almost fully masterwork one item.

it shouldnt come with season journey imo. the average player will not use this and it’ll bother them to have a part of it for nothing :wink:

theyll google it and then say “screw that!” and have a spark collecting dust for the whole season lol

i think its a nice benefit, considering the seasonal realm only has a season light for s4.

so since you can get 3 sparks + sparks from alt characters + the ability to just farm for ubers since they have a decent drop rate, people can fairly easily make use of the sparks.