Juggernaut's Aspect

Juggernaut’s aspect not applying armor bonus on Sorcerer on PS4. The aspect will add the evade penalty, but not the armor. Twice I have seen the armor bonus when immediately equipping after a world boss drop, but upon leaving the area the bonus disappeared. Other times when I have imprinted the aspect it never showed as an armor bonus upgrade. In playing, it does not appear to be granting the bonus and not showing it in the stats. It is not granting the bonus.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that it doesn’t apply in town, but does when out of town. Could this be your experience, too?

1 Like

The aspect is broken. It for sure I’d not working as what it says. I understand that it does not show up in town, but try running nightmare dungeons… You die even though you have huge stacks of armor…

1 Like

Thanks for that, it does appear not to apply in town, but out of town in dungeons. It does add armor that is noticeable enough to drop Ice armor during boss fights, but did not perform as well on high level NM dungeons as I would have expected given the high numbers it is posting. One hit kills are very much a thing and quickly too. I understand the level gap and health differences, but my barb (resting 12k) had armor nowhere near that armor (resting 16k with sorc) last season and faired pretty well with the level gap on harder dungeons.

This aspect is also not working for me. It worked when i picked it up. Left to town to do some things and all of a sudden it doesnt work. I removed the aspect and placed in on another item. Still no dice. In town or out of town.

get off your horse. outside of town it is applied if you arent mounted

Yes! Out of town it shows the Armor as expected. Thanks for this!