Join the Rainbow Raid of Diablo 4 - LGBT Clan

LGBT (Loot Gatherers & Beast Tamers) clan is seeking all spectrum of demon slayers. Whether you’re casting spells, swinging swords, or simply love a fabulous loot drop, this is the home for you!

We are a mix of newbies and experienced heroes, accepting every shade of the character class rainbow. In the LGBT Clan, we don’t just slay monsters, we do it with style and a smile.

So, ready to make Sanctuary a brighter place? Join us and let’s loot, laugh, and love. Bonus: Apply now for a free virtual unicorn pet! :rainbow::unicorn:

13 Likes

Hey there, send me an invite if you’re still open.

If your clan still has slots available, I’d like to join.

Would love to join if possible

I’d like to join too. Is there any plan to celebrate Gay Pride this weekend?

Any room for one more?? Plz

I would love to join, if possible.

Thanks.

Hey, if there are any spaces available I would love to join :slight_smile:

Hey! Would love to join :rainbow:

Please add me or send me an invite! Genderqueer and bi here in NC, USA. Looking to play some D with friends!! Hi everyone!

Hi, I’ve been looking for a clan and people to play with so if there are still slots I would really love an invite :heart:

I would love an invite as well!

I would like an invite as well is this is still open :slight_smile: :rainbow:

It’s amazing how many LGBT clans out there, mind sharing what is your clan’s unique searchable name? I’d be interested in joining.

Love the play on words! Made my day…all the best

Hey there! Please add me Javojo#1352

Invite me please
soubd fun

I’d like an invite! a

Would love to join a more active LGBT Clan! Do y’all use discord to communicate? I’m currently in a small gay guild but people don’t play as much as I’d like…

Level 57 Rogue eternal character, level 35 barbarian season 1.

Hello. I’d like an invite!