It's been 1 year 🤡

1 year has passed, what happened to the bozos :clown_face: sweating hard that believed there was a "Cow Level":cow:?, have you found it yet or should we all keep laughing?. Sorry guys you forgot this isn’t Blizzard north :cold_face:, on the brightside they removed the channel from the discord as it wasn’t already cringe enough to see the sweaty attitude of them 1 year ago :rofl:.

Anyway that’s all I got for today Buff Barb and nerf Sorc please don’t you forget Blizz :snowflake:

5 Likes

kekw, I guess no Cow level till Diablo 5 :clown_face: :clown_face:

Not defending Blizzard here, just giving out some facts.

Diablo 3 did not have its aptly named ‘Not the Cow level’ until an event on May 15 2015, three years after D3’s initial release and a year after RoS released. Eventually you could access it without the event, but that took some time.

Whimsyshire was actually discovered pretty much right after D3’s launch though.

D4 on the other hand still doesn’t have anything close to either of these.

1 Like

Dude… there may not be a cow level yet but there will. It would be a travesty to not have the Cow King make an appearance. It may take some time but he will be back!

:cow:

1 Like

I bet the cows are coming back in some season in the future because gamers don’t like easter eggs anymore.

how can u say that? its right here, i wonder who the cows are, blizzard or the ppl writing here(yes that includes me)

1 Like

:cow2: Says Moooooooooooooooo… :cow:

1 Like

Cow Level? That thing must have come back with Tristram, not now.
CL belongs to Tristram, if CL had appeared on the map NOW Version, I’d think it would be too abrupt. Maybe when the plot progresses to the return of Tristram (maybe DLC2), CL will return.

Responses for CL :cow: :crown: only.

1 Like

or another theory. If CL(Chain Lightning) actually becomes a good Spell, then the CL(Cowlevel) opens :smiley:

Some say that will never happen tho.

2 Likes

Careful the mods here don’t like any sort of feedback or criticism, even though that’s what these forums are for.

That guy was almost as annoying as the guy who keeps telling all his awful jokes.

I hope it never comes back just to bother the people that pretend that it’s so important.

2 Likes
  • Cowclave
  • Fetid Barn
  • Kow Dragan Barracks
  • Leviathan’s Mooahw
  • Udderroot
  • Aldurmooh
  • Oldscones
  • Milksoaked Crag

THE DUNGEONS ARE ENDLESS! OVER 120!

Well, I’m looking forward to when the mystery of the Cow Level is finally solved. It’s going to be another feature to grind for :smiley:

The quality of forum posts certainly went down the drain over the last year it seems.

2 Likes

im still there : D

still beliving there is cow level xDDDD

Cow Level in D2 is just never ever going to return, different era with a different game (Is this even a Diablo game?). Cow level had significance in a multiplayer game, it was a means of leveling, and a means of item finding. Pre v1.10 it was the #1 social activity/endgame that players took part en masse.

In D3, I don’t know what that was. It was stupid, but at least was good for finding gems which I always seemed to be in need of. Not the same experience or fun.

D4, I fear greatly what they would implement. They would try to please too many all the while pleasing nobody. It would be, like the game, a shallow mindless waste of time that may look cool in a screenshot or a promo video but would be senseless in 10 min

1 Like

I actually think it’s pretty cool that the cow level is sort of a legendary myth at this point. I’m pretty sure something something will come up about the cow level in the next year.

It won’t be the world of cows that will save this game.

1 year and still in early access.

That’s what you get when you use diablo 3 as a baseline for your game. Should have known better blizz. Big yikes. At least they have phones though.

1 Like