It does affect me negatively if a spiritborn is near me

Ya all saying its fine.

My druid cant do shi.t in T4 with a Spiritborn cause I cant even hit mobs with my poison creeper. And then its on CD til I crit a few mobs which I cant cause no mobs left.

Imagine being sorc and relying on shields, have fun on hc in Open World with SB near you, you die.

Quick fix:
Enemies attacked by Spiritborn first can only lose 70% HP and after that they are immune and can only be damaged by ancient forgotten classes barb, druid, necro, sorc and rogues.

Make group play a bit more interesting.

Like in hordes the AI detects all available skills of the group and creates goals.

To remove invilnerable shields player X has to cast Y. Spiritborn cant do it, so has to wait til Druid or Barb does Y. Now its SBs turn to cast Y on enemies to remove a speedbuff of them.

Can add more things like "Cast Warcry and Boulder and Eagle in the upcoming bubble in 20 seconds. Reward: 30 Obuls, 2 Runes,… during a session

1 Like

Same problem in S5. My Firewall Sorc can’t do much when running with LS Sorcs

It’s simple. If they don’t want there to be class balancing, then co-op play in all instances and forms should be a choice. Otherwise, they should simply “KEEP THEIR WORD” because they have said on MANY occasions in MANY Campfire Chats that they were in fact going to balance things. They’ve had what, over a year?

This team needs to be held accountable for the promises THEY have made. Repeatedly.

Blizzard really screwed over all the other classes players.

its not a spirit born problem. the diablo mechancis are really not good for grouping at a high level…

most builds (evade spammers aside) rely on a continuous stream of landing abilities on enemies, and the procs they cause, to stay “online”… and if they lose enemies to attack, they quickly burn out energy and have no resources. That’s what makes playing buiilds fun, becuase we have to pay attention, to make decisions to keep buff uptime high, and make sure not to dump our enegy into thin air…

this structure makes for engaging single player gameplay (evade spammers aside), but it does not work well when groups are all attacking the same trash mobs. For that you want a system that is indepdent of the mobs dying, such as the ultra-boring cooldown system in wow.

As for spiritborn, in addition to the anim cancel fix in 2.0.3, they should rethink evade tied abilities.

They did say but they never said when :smile: