Issues with Class Balance

Starting to feel bored of D4 i wana play other classes sorc rouge necro(Minion) but they all suck compared to spiritborn people say to Nerf Spirit born but that is not FUN!!! can the devs Buff all other classes to compete with Spiritborn … would actually love to play other classes that can compete damagewise with them otehr wise this game is starting to fall off

3 Likes

They need to add Torment 16 if they buff all classes to Spiritborn level.

They made this poop soup. Now they have to eat it.

1 Like

They intentionally made the cringeborn broken, they’re not going to change it now. If you hate the game, quit. They only care about their telemetry and their data. That means they keep an eye on what you do when you play the game. They are watching you like a hawk. They know when you’re actively playing, and they know when you put the game down and don’t log in for weeks or months. You want to send a message? Quit the game. Otherwise, they’re not changing anything. They got your $40 for the expansion, and in exchange you can play the BUSTED and BROKEN trillion DPS Cringeborn.

But don’t ask them for changes. I’ve been raging about this class for over a week and there’s no change. Because no change is going to happen. It doesn’t matter how much I cry about it. It doesn’t matter how much you ask for buffs. They don’t care and they don’t listen. They make the game how they want, and then they tell us that this is what we get to play. This whole bull crap about player feedback and they’re listening, it’s all a goddamm corporate lie.

If they listened to their players, they would have fixed the two major bugs with the spiritborn. Viscous shell and the block chance going over 100%.

THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY LEAVING THE CRINGEBORN STRONG. NOBODY CAN MAKE THEM NERF IT. THEY NEVER WILL NERF IT. AWFUL DEVS.