Is Wallop bugged?

I am trying out stacking Wallop passive with ranks on weapons ( i have 18 Wallop ranks = 90x damage (almost double damage) if target is stunned/Vulnerable while i am using a mace).

Now i am testing it with 2h mace vs 2h sword … and i am not getting any noticable difference …

When target is Vulnerable and i am using a Mace i should be doing almost double damage … but i am not getting any noticable damage increase …

What am i missing here ???

Did you try it with ‘damage variance off’ on the dummies?
What numbers do you see?

this is all i did … make dummies vulnerable with catalist … press ground stomp to proc Earthquake … and i was switching between 2h Mace and 2h Sword …

i was geting like 12% more damage when usihg 2h mace … but than again 2h mace has around 12% more damage than 2h sword since its slower

Same result with pure WW … make dummie vulnerable with catalyst than press WW …
With 2h mace i was geting 12% more damage than 2h sword …

All i am saying is damage is not noticable when switching between 2h mace and 2h sword … i should almost see double damage numbers with 2h Mace since i have 90x more damage when target is vulnerable and when i use 2h Mace (18 ranks of Wallop)…

So what am i missing something here??? why am i not seeing double damage numbers ???

1 - Try to make the dummies Vulnerable through a traditional means and re-test it. If you are using Ground Stomp, switch the node to allow GS to proc Vulnerable and try again. My money would be on there being an issue with Seasonal Powers (Catalyst) not properly applying Vulnerable status - at least interactions with Wallop.
2 - Check to see if other Vulnerable conditions are not working. Maybe Decimator Paragon Passive or Flay?
3 - It would not surprise me if either the Temper does not work since it is a new Temper or Wallop is bugged entirely. There are a plethora of interactions not working properly for Barbarian.

I’m going to do some testing as well later

I’ve tested Wallop with a 2h mace LS attack and simply switched between 2 1h swords, one with 3 to Wallop, one very similar but without Wallop. In addition I added 3 points in the passive tree. So effectively I tested the same 2h mace attack with almost the same other parameters except one with 6 to wallop. Vulnerable came from a ring with lucky hit.

I can see a 32% damage increase with 6 to Wallop which is almost exactly what was expected considering the slight difference in the 2 weapons.

My conclusion for now: In a regular setup, I cannot see any Wallop bugs.

Have you retried the same thing but with using the Infusion Seasonal Power to apply Vulnerable? I am guessing this is where the problem is, in which case it won’t likely be fixed.

I tried but it was a bit tricky to get reliable results so I gave up (for now). With D4 you never know, but I doubt that the vulnerable is different from “regular” procs.