Is there anyway to enable normal BP without triggering the accelerated BP?

Hi,

If we purchased ultimate edition and do not want to use the accelerated BP for now can we just purchase normal BP and activate it?
If so how to do it?

theres only 2 parts to the battlepass

the free battle pass, which is automatically activated upon making a character on seasonal, and where you can check progress with u key.

and the paid for battlepass which you activate by clicking the accelerated battlepass button on the u key menu.

theres nothing else. so you have the battlepass active, you just dont have the premium one active.

It doesn’t look like there is.
I have not used mine yet.

i think u miss understood the question.

There’s a normal BP where it doesn’t give you accelerated 20 tiers and an accelerated version which give you the 20 tier upon activation.

i dunno, i thought the 20 tiers are for the premium battlepass.

so theres 2 parts, the normal free one where you grind to unlock everything.

and the premium one that has 20 tier skips.

I did not activate it yet.

You don’t seem to have the choice it’s the accelerated that will be used and not the premium one. Watch out to not accidentally press it there is NO confirmation window on that.

Strange as it have confirmation window when you claim your reward :thinking:

there are 3 part :

• Free battle pass : only have access to free stuff
  • Premium BP : have access to everything
  • Accelerated BP : 20 tier head start boost + a special emote

ooooohhhhhhhh, learn something new every day.

• Premium cost 1 000 Platinum
  • Accelerated cost 2 800 Platinum

And the Premium BP reward you 666 Platinum … Who will buy the Accelerated BP after the one that come with the box?

So i guess there’s no way of keeping the accelerated for future seasons.

No it seem you have to use the accelerated BP first. Now I’m not sure we have the Premium BP after that.

At my understanding there is 2 different lines when we purchase the Ultimate version

• Premium BP
  • Accelerated BP

My hope is that we have worth of 2 seasons BP.

There is if you just don’t use it here.

You can open a ticket and see if they will split it for you, or if you can add a standard bp on top and use that now, saving the accelerated…but imo that is a waste. The accelerated is only useful if you lack time.