Is the game too scary/disturbing?

Yeah I wouldn’t show a 5 year old the full of what D4 has to offer, but grown ups are usually more mentally resilient than children (Twitter activists don’t count).

1 Like

So people who say they are in the church of satan don’t worship satan. But people you have no clue about DO worship satan.

XD XD XD

Do you buy tinfoil in bulk?

1 Like

Yeah dude… I just, dont like that part of the game at all.

Im an adult and it scares me idc. Im man enough to admit it lol

It’s honestly the best part of the game, I was so bored to start using guns again after it ended.

Huh this is literally a game about Satan, the game is called Diablo. Not sure how you can play D2 and think it’s some kind of sweet fairy tale and then D4 is like too scary and evil? Your friend needs an exorcism I think, a good one.

1 Like

Yeah after my third trip through Ravenholm I was able to calm down enough to really explore the area without clenching my scrotal sack up inside my body.

It had so many crazy fun ways to get environmental kills, it’s great design.

maybe he`s under age ppl

The game is about as scary and disturbing as Super Mario Brothers.

You know, I had a thought about it.

This game IS dark and not bright. And that “Hail ******” stuff is very disturbing for me. If you look from religious point of view, people should avoid it.

But I purely enjoy slaying demons and those dark abominations. And mostly skip messed up cutscenes.

I am fan of gothic metal and fantasy not all fans wear all black.

I try to be a Paladin at heart it does not always work but I will be a guiding light my character even if it’s just a Barbarian.

we’ll never know the truth.

Sounds like a coward honestly. Nothing about the game is actually that scary. Maybe the guy who got skinned alive asking for more?

It won’t matter I fear no fear with my massive muscles the demons will run before me.

Your friend sounds like a zealous lunatic, honestly. He probably associates anything he doesn’t perceive as “of divine nature” to “Satan”.

1 Like

You’re trolling right?

Satan Worshippers?
We’re working with Mother to protect Sanctuary against the likes of Satan. Couldn’t be further from the truth man.

Too scary? The only thing that’s scary is when you’re playing hardcore and you hear “FRESH MEAT!”…

Not true at all. They prioritize the rich because of the potentially massive payout. They make hundreds of millions from a single case, if done correctly.

You really think they prefer the puny 2k they get from some middle class laborer?

1 Like

I have not played very many games which were remotely scary, though I have to say underground parking garages are likely to be uncomfortable for me from here on out after what The Secret World pulled.

Never played Resident Evil on the Playstation in the 90s eh? Or Silent Hill?
haha

Satan is not real, there are extremist no different than any other religion. Satan is the symbol for free will and self-empowerment. As far as the rest of your statement … yeah it’s a bit far stretched.

2 Likes