Is it possible to drop Shako with Sorcerer?

Is it possible to drop Shako with Sorcerer? I have a level 100 sorcerer in seasonal and i was wondering if it’s possible for me to drop shako on sorcerer? Maybe with Duriel runs?

You’d have more luck having it drop for you on Duriel runs. Shako can be used by anyone so it can drop on any class. There’s 5 Uber Uniques that can drop for you as a Sorc from Duriel though. 4 Universal, and 1 Class specific. Aside from the horrible drop rate of Uber Uniques in general you may be running him a while, but who knows you may get lucky too.

Will the Gf/db drop for a sorc since they can’t use a sword

1 Like

They shouldn’t, but Ahavarion, Spear of Lycander should. Oddly enough even though it has “spear” in the name it’s actually a staff.

Is the spear a polearm? Or is it a staff?

1 Like

1 Like

Thx. I dont keep up with the UUs because i will probably never get one.

1 Like

No worries, I actually got this on my rogue:

I didn’t realize it was an Uber Unique when I got it, sadly never going to use it.

2 Likes

No Sorcerer does not deserve a Shako especially with how many ball lightning players there are. So I’m sorry to say that if you play ez mode it absolutely will not drop.

I dont know if shako would make a difference. I mean the +4 to all SKILLS would up the damage, but people arent using ALL skills and can only use a few at a time.

I would think godslayer is a better fit for a sorc.

BUT you could always put it in the stash for another character.

That is why i was wondering about DB and GF. If it DOES drop, i could put it in my stash for my rogue.

1 Like

Tbh I probably salvaged it when I first saw it

Yes. Uber Items should be easily recognized visually.

Yours filthy rogue
(proud scrapper of 100 Doombringers)

1 Like

My dude got it (shako) on the 2nd Dura run.