Invisible wall bug

In the “Haunted Cellblock” there is a room with an invisible wall.
I can leap over it with my barb, but you cannot walk through it.

Since I cannot attach a picture.
Think of the room like a figure 8 where you have two pits and walkways all around it. and through the middle.
The middle portion is where the invisible wall is located.

I have encountered this room a couple times and this wall is in both.

3 Likes

To add to this. Have encountered invisible walls trapping me in Kyovashad as well as not letting me run to the cathedral for the ‘Ill Tidings’ quest. Playing rogue

3 Likes

I ran into a similar room in The Black Asylum in the Outer Gates section. it isn’t shaped like that (if anything, it is 2 figure 8s laid side by side with the tops turned towards the right). But where the 8s join each other and the row between that, there is an invisible wall. Playing rogue so don’t know if you can leap over it or not. Minimap shows it should be traversable though.

5 Likes

Actually, that is the exact same room I was talking about. You probably described it better.

I dont know if its the same room as the one you mentioned. But The Black Asylum in the Outer Gates (not the Haunted Cellblock), a room with 2 pits in the ground. 1 has spikes the other has debris in it. and in between the 2 pits there is a wall making it so you cant walk all the way through the middle.

When you are on the way to the winch mechanism on the right when you are looking at the door that is to be opened

1 Like

Hi, if you have this bug try and change the difficulty of the game and go back, it worked for me.

1 Like

I have been to my spot on 4 characters on Veteran difficulty. It is there every time

Yes after you hit the pilgrimage questline it seems to block you from leaving by the top eastern bridge. I have noticed this on all 5 characters.

The bug is even weirder…

If you are coming from the top trying to pass in the middle, you can’t.
If you are coming from the bottom trying to pass in the middle, it allows you to go almost until where the top meets, but doesn’t allow you to go right/left/up.

So it’s clearly an invisible wall since the path is walkable.

BUT you can use teleport to “jump” the invisible wall…

It’s not the the 1st time I encountered this issue, it happens in similar maps with an “infinite”/“8” loop.