Inventory space - fix it

i have all 5 classes + 5 bank chars and still have free space. i dont understand the problem what people have. maybe its just me, because im a noob and my highest character is only lv 70. dont know do you need more space later. or people didnt know about the idea with creating bank slots or because theyre too lazy for that. but nothing new and completely normal to have bank chars in videogames. (didnt read all comments)

The moment they introduce stash space in store its P2W. I would gladly spend another 2k euro on POE stash tabs instead of paying even 50 cents for another tab.

Whoever came out with idea of 4 tabs really needs Jesus and whoever approved it… I have no words for that person.

“We need 5-12 months to be able to add something that will allow us to sell you inventory space without being hypocrites and liars.”

1 Like

What about a stash space that can only be purchase by gold? Is it P2W still?

Why do you need to hoard more aspects than you have inventory spaces to imprint them on?

Why do you need to hoard more gear than you have inventory spaces to equip them to?

When creating the game they are calling in what they need to check so they are not grinding like we do. They copied D2s inventoryy when they should of done it like poe 4 Larg spaces buy the rest I have bought 50 tabs in poe lol. Also blizz should do quad tabs sell them for a lil more.

I save the good ones for my build in case I get an upgrade. You’re right I don’t need them all, but if there is a meta shift or something all of sudden becomes stronger in the future I want to have the perfect affixes there when I need them.

I hope this is a priority for Blizz.
I tried playing this season.
I like the season.
I like the changes.

We are moving in the right direction but we need a solution for the inventory screw up that they did.

I thought it was bad in eternal with one char… now that I am playing multiple characters, I have no words to describe just how ridiculous it is.

The necromancer is bringing back the dead from 5 months ago. :headstone: :point_up_2:

Nice try. It’s still an issue that is very much alive. They don’t expire bud. Even if they did, you certainly do not get to decide when.