Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

I feel this was intentional . I don’t know why they couldn’t have communicated about this. They knew people thought they were going to play who were game sharing. But chose not to inform us.

4 Likes

It definitely is intentional all they care about is money :moneybag:

thanks for letting us know console sharing wouldnt work u bunch of money hungry scum bags. im not buying 2 different 100 dollar versions.

4 Likes

I prolly just got lucky then. Not trying to BS anyone.

Ahh… i see blizz finally let the “Console peasants” access to the forums again. What was reason for locking them out? And dont tell me ya didnt… You expect me to believe. not a single person posted in a 25 hour period… except for a single pc user in the console section? (this was 5 pm EDT time)

1 Like

Hi, I was experiencing the issue and found this to be a workaround. Go to Playstation Store and search free add something to your downloads then go back and try D4 should let you in. Can then cancel the download

Me too that refreshes your license apparently. Someone also mentioned going into the settings and choosing restore licenses

I’m also having issues with Game Share on PS5. I haven’t been able to find any solution. I can’t figure out if it’s intentional or what. I really wish we would hear back about the console share issues. I can’t even get a refund from sony since I downloaded the game. I just want to play with the wife :frowning:

3 Likes

So, I’ve been able to reset licenses, I’ve logged out, shut down the system, bought the $2 pack - and I’m getting the same error still…. AND the Home Screen message that devs are looking into it is gone, but there have been no blue post updates since the 8pm hour. I’d very much like to be able to get into the game tonight, what is going on??

4 Likes

I got bypassed by having to buy 200 platinum ($1.99) not sure why it did that but I’ve been playing since 530PST now. Saw a few people post that’s how they got thru which is why I tried

1 Like

I made sure my PS5 was my primary console and it worked. Gamesharing will make it look like you don’t own the license

1 Like

This is frustrating 4+ hours and still not in. Blizzard tells us wants going on

3 Likes

Tried all the tricks, no luck. No console sharing. No additional profiles. The error appears to be on Blizzard’s end if both Xbox and PS users are running into the issue. Wish they would take responsibility. I think I’m just going to request a refund through PSN.

1 Like

watch me playing on playstation 5

1 Like

Most certainly a problem on xbox as well and it’s kinda BS seeing how ya kinda cash grabbing eveyone here.

garbage company!!!

2 Likes

Based on what you said, what would happen to people who bought the ultimate edition of the game on both Battle.net AND Playstation Store but the PS account is tied to the same Battle.net account?

Bought 2 copies so my wife and I can play together, but looks like I just bought two copies for myself for no good reason.

2 Likes

Wtf ist wrong with this company. I paid 100€ for the Game stood up at 1 o’clock for nothing. I tried every thing thats should fix the Problem nothing worked. thx useless pieces of … This was the Last Time i bought early Access

If you are on ps 5 go to the ps store start downloading a free game then cancel and delete. Try to open d4 again . That’s what fixed mine

This issue is still not fixed.

2 Likes