Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

Yknow, its all good, i have bible study plus i have the whole weekend to play. Thank you for the ps5 notice on the game. Its unfortunate but it happens i suppose. Ill keep checking in on it like a fat kid waiting for a resturant reservation :wink:

2 Likes

that was not needed, really how gullible are you?

1 Like

yea im here for my dad so much for a father and son figure this is our game we play together and we cant bc he is on the PS5 version (im on PC)

I just bought the horse pack and now i can play on ps5

trying right now , i bought the tiny pack… waiting in queue … hopefully

Wow, they’re right, you just have to by in game currency and then it will lwt you log in… crazy!!

1 Like

Please, I would love to follow this case! Could use a good chuckle

Any update? It’s been over an hour?

If this helps I was having this error until I bought the 1.99 pack from the ps store then went and tried to log in and bam now I’m in the game. Maybe you can figure out what the issue is with this information in hand.

1 Like

It did. I’m not even trolling. It’s sad really

Had to spend even more just to get in, this is so ridiculous

1 Like

You guys I literally bought the mount dlc and it let me in :sob::sob::sob::sob: I’m so mad

Buy the Mount! You can play!

I hate this… but buying the $2 worked 100%, instantly.

No luck in here, get the same license error code 315306

2 Likes

Bought the horse dlc and it worked for me now

This might be a PSN issue. Now none of my games are working.

2 Likes

Still can’t get in either. Idk why I thought they would have this figured out after doing the betas and server slam, but oh well I guess, just going to go do something else and try again once Blizz says that it’s been fixed. Still bs though

1 Like

I confirms that paying in game currency unlock the situation…

1 Like

I want to play! Please fix this ASAP!

1 Like