Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

Dont worry, about a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be alright

2 Likes

I paid extra and took off work so I could play today. Real smooth launch, can you guys manage to smoothly launch a refund option? What were all those betas for if you canā€™t even manage to have a halfway decent early access launch? Donā€™t offer what you canā€™t deliver. Just terrible, Iā€™m sure all weā€™ll get as compensation is an apology too, nevermind that none of us can compete in the first 1,000 now.

1 Like

Please communicate a timeline and the plan for compensating your entire playstation community.

3 Likes

Blizzard ā€œEarly access whatā€™s thatā€ :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

So frustrating :frowning: itā€™s been almost an hour and 15 minutes letā€™s get the show moving please

1 Like

Read the fine print of the pre order and stop complaining your game is 1 hour late.

1 Like

Buying the horse worked for me too. Iā€™m in. PS5

yeah, I paid fo waiting. Good job

Donwe need two licenses if we have two acount on the same ps5?

I bought crypto horse and got in looks like it works if you do that thanks guy

1 Like

Hearing whispers that buying some premium currency on ps store fixes this NOT TROLLING

Yknow, its all good, i have bible study plus i have the whole weekend to play. Thank you for the ps5 notice on the game. Its unfortunate but it happens i suppose. Ill keep checking in on it like a fat kid waiting for a resturant reservation :wink:

2 Likes

that was not needed, really how gullible are you?

1 Like

yea im here for my dad so much for a father and son figure this is our game we play together and we cant bc he is on the PS5 version (im on PC)

I just bought the horse pack and now i can play on ps5

trying right now , i bought the tiny packā€¦ waiting in queue ā€¦ hopefully

Wow, theyā€™re right, you just have to by in game currency and then it will lwt you log inā€¦ crazy!!

1 Like

Please, I would love to follow this case! Could use a good chuckle

Any update? Itā€™s been over an hour?

If this helps I was having this error until I bought the 1.99 pack from the ps store then went and tried to log in and bam now Iā€™m in the game. Maybe you can figure out what the issue is with this information in hand.

1 Like