Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

Still not working. Paying more than 100 EUR to have an early acces that is not working. You better refund us all

11 Likes

Heres a fix i found that worked for me. I own the game on ps5 and can play it with no issues. Gf on the other hand has that invalid license error when trying to log in. To fix it, i started a game with a new character on my psn account that was able to log in, made her join my game in local coop, then i left the game and she became player 1 and could play the game with no issues.

TLDR: use a psn account that can get in the game, make a mp game with new character, join game as p2 on same console, p1 leaves game. Fixed.

I hope it helped some of yall.

3 Likes

I have been using the same workaround, 100% works provided the servers are up

Psn: Yaboicisco

So I started getting the unable to find valid license error after linking my battlenet account to my Sony account. Tried EVERYTHING. Eventually got tired and wanted to play so I bought the game on my PC. After purchasing the game on my pc I was able to finally log in on my PS5.

ONE BIG ISSUE. The game deleted all my previous content. I had to create a new character and my in game currency (real money I spent on in game currency was all deleted. I already purchased skins and used 1000 silver to upgrade. All of this has now been deleted. Pls fix or refund me for the in game currency and progress I lost.

It does indeed appear that they have connected the purchase to the Battle.net account linked to the PS account that purchased the game. I had to buy the game again under my kid’s Sony account to make it playable for him. I now had better be able to get a refund from Sony for the initial purchase.

1 Like

Is it fixed guys? Still 2 more days.

1 Like

Im stunned… a full day later… multiple posts from you on other topics and not a single response to what i can only describe as my fair and rational post with serious questions. Is it really that shady from yourself that you cant tell us a better reason than you just wanted more money?.

Shameful “community manager”

4 Likes

How can I login but my wife can’t. And we are using the same ps5

2 Likes

Sorry you haven’t fixed anything, nice try though

1 Like

Issue with license bug,
I have 2 ps5s in my house one for myself and one for my son I pre-ordered diablo 4 digital deluxe on his account and my own I had to buy the game currency for both accounts for us to be able to play.
My account has been fine since then but he was able to make it to level 20 then got booted and has been getting license error again I bought more currency hoping it would fix it didn’t then I seen the stuff about downloading a free Playstation store game didn’t work tried renewing licenses on the Playstation and uninstalled and reinstalled several times still nothing and I have seen no updates or new information regarding this for 2 days now only we are looking into this please provide more info. From a father that just wants to combat hell with his son.

4 Likes

I wanted to test so i bought the game on PC as well, suddenly my ps5 version works amazing.
Had to buy the game twice…

Same here. Tried all the other ideas - buy currency, buy horse package and then I bought a second copy of the game and bam! Instantly worked.

you bought a second copy of the game and instantly worked??? The problem is that we installed the game with a battlent account without being associated and when associating it, it doesn’t detect it as our copy. Maybe it will be fixed if you buy now if the game is associated with the account?

[image]

And now what are you going to do with 2 copies lol?

[image]

What are you going to do with two copies now? XD, can you return one?

[image]

1 Like

I dont know, but i got two, only one i can play is the ps5 one… as i own a mac

1 Like

Got that error today and yestarday anthn was ok. Hate that.

Just like the above user.

We have 2 PS5s. Last Thursday I couldn’t get it to work no matter where I tried. I bought the $2 currency pack and it started working for me.
My son was going to play with me on the other PS5 but has been unable to.
The playstation he was on is setup as “Active” or whatever the new terminology is.
My account works in both places.
If I am logged in he can join me with couch co-op, but cannot load up alone.
I’ve tried the License Refresh, and it crashes every time.
Not sure what the other options are.

(post deleted by author)

Having error on pc 315306 Unable to find a valid Game License for Diablo 4.

Please see my submitted ticket :frowning: