Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

trying to log in on my Xbox one to play as i paid for early access and it keeps coming up error code 315306, i have deleted and reinstalled the game and I’m still getting the same code constantly i paid £100 so i could have the early access and nearly 18 hours later i still can not play! what the hell is going on!!

4 Likes

we spend extra to play early and can’t & we probably cant get to play… whats wrong with you guys!!!

2 Likes

I bought a game with psn brotherhood, I can log in on the purchased account, but I have this problem in my own account, is the game banned for brotherhood?

1 Like

Have seen a few fixes for this problem and have tried them, including downloading a mount and platinum or a free game from store uninstalling and installing. As yet nothing works, now going on pretty much 20 hours without any time played.

9 Likes

I was running into this same problem yesterday. What worked for me was to purchase whatever Blizzard is using for in-game currency through the PSN store. It feels really, really scummy having to pay an additional $2 just to gain access, but that’s what worked for me. Good luck.

All we did was download a free to play game, doesn’t matter which one. Don’t even need to open it once it’s downloaded. It fixed the licensing issue for 6 of us.

1 Like

The team and our partners have been able to address the issue regarding the licensing errors that players are seeing.

If you are still seeing licensing issues, please provide extra information and report these through customer support including your PSN ID and Battle.net ID.

I do want to remind everyone that if you are still seeing this a licensing issue and are game sharing, you should refer to our pinned post regarding game sharing during Early Access.

2 Likes

Hmm then tell me why closed beta from preorder works fine with game sharing and me and my friend can play on separate accounts. And now you dont know how fix problem tell us this nonsense that game dont support game sharing early access. Fix this and dont tell us this pathetic answers.

4 Likes

How exactly are we supposed to do that with 1+ day response time?

4 Likes

Hi, I still can’t play Diablo IV on PS5. Remembering that I am a Journalist and received a key from Blizzard Brasil, but it still gives the same license error.

I can’t create a support ticket, because it asks for several files that I don’t have (Aka Trace rout, etc)

4 Likes

" I do want to remind everyone that if you are still seeing this a licensing issue and are game sharing, you should refer to our pinned post regarding game sharing during Early Access."

This statement does not address what people are wanting to know and you dont seem to want to answer the real question on this? maybe im wrong.
Why was there no clear information prior to release that the game was going to be unavailable to game sharing. There is 0 information on Sony or the PS store within the game purchase section that says anything about it being unavailble. Why did blizzard keep this from people? becuase i can only see this is mismarketing and a ploy to gain extra sales.

Can you also answer me what the difference to blizzard it makes if someone is COOP playing in the same room as someone or in separate rooms across the internet.

7 Likes

I don’t know where to fill it in either

Hello @PezRadar. This is great; you’ve fixed it. As a software architect, I can imagine what the problem might have been. I think it was an authentication and authorization issue. :slight_smile: Because when I manually override my license with a purchase in the store, I can log into the game. Great job!

Let’s make #Diablo4 better together.

By the way, we would appreciate it if you added world chat, private chat, etc. People need communication. This is the real issue now. Diablo Immortals has chat and it is ok (i was playing it for a while)

This is our conversation about: Playing on PC, haven't seen a single person type - #77 by Freelancer-21665

Encountering the same problem:
Unable to find a Valid License Error Code 315306

My experience is I had purchased a copy of the deluxe on PS5, which downloaded and played fine. I purchased another copy on PC as I wanted to play with my partner cross-platform. At first we tried to do this from the same battle.net account, but found that we can’t play from the same battle.net account on the two different platforms at the same time.

At this point, I disconnected the PSN account from my battle.net account (at “connections” settings in battle.net account settings) and my partner created a new battle.net account to link with the PSN account. We linked the new battle.net account with the PSN account and then the error started occurring and has been persistent for over an hour now.

“Game sharing” is not happening in my case, I have 2 copies of the game, why can’t I play 2 separate copies of the game on 2 separate battle.net accounts?

Please fix this!

4 Likes

Let us get a refund ! It’s been more than a day, this early access is a mess.

4 Likes

Is that your idea of getting support AFTER your post when things still do not work?

"Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about the license troubles on Diablo IV.

We are aware of the issue, and this should have been resolved with one of the previous round of hotfixes. Do check again and it should work, if it doesn’t please do contact us back."

4 Likes

Still not working. Paying more than 100 EUR to have an early acces that is not working. You better refund us all

11 Likes

Heres a fix i found that worked for me. I own the game on ps5 and can play it with no issues. Gf on the other hand has that invalid license error when trying to log in. To fix it, i started a game with a new character on my psn account that was able to log in, made her join my game in local coop, then i left the game and she became player 1 and could play the game with no issues.

TLDR: use a psn account that can get in the game, make a mp game with new character, join game as p2 on same console, p1 leaves game. Fixed.

I hope it helped some of yall.

3 Likes

I have been using the same workaround, 100% works provided the servers are up

Psn: Yaboicisco

So I started getting the unable to find valid license error after linking my battlenet account to my Sony account. Tried EVERYTHING. Eventually got tired and wanted to play so I bought the game on my PC. After purchasing the game on my pc I was able to finally log in on my PS5.

ONE BIG ISSUE. The game deleted all my previous content. I had to create a new character and my in game currency (real money I spent on in game currency was all deleted. I already purchased skins and used 1000 silver to upgrade. All of this has now been deleted. Pls fix or refund me for the in game currency and progress I lost.