Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

If you cannot play… join me! I can I will tell you the trick.

10 hours ago, same issue, early access people, gg

1 Like

Same on Xbox series, can’t play as get same message invalid license…

1 Like

Vous ne faite rien mon ami m’a partager le jeux et je ne peut toujours pas le lancer pour un nouveau qui voulait découvrir un jeux tant attendue je suis trés déçu.
C’est une honte que depuis 1h du matin le probleme ne soit toujour pas regler.

10hrs later… still haven’t played a single minute lol when we getting that early access exactly?

1 Like

This is my worst experience with a company that produces games. I buy games through one account (ps5 user) and play through another.
I have encountered a mistake. I waited for the release, played all the betas that were available. I stayed up until 2am to be among the first to get in. I can’t log in through my PS5 user, my wife can’t log in from her user, my child can’t log in either. This is nonsense.
On reddit they write that this way every user has to buy a license, are you out of your fuc##g mind?
I have to buy a license for every member of my family?
That’s the worst thing I’ve ever experienced in my life.
I bought $100 worth of donations trying to get into my account… tried to get in until 7am. You guys are the worst in the world.

2 Likes

Yup. over 10 hours after launch, still cannot play. I managed to play a little couch co-op because my wife paid the “extra fee” by buying in-game purchases to get access… but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna succumb to that kind of thing lol.

I love how Blizzard are claiming a successful launch day across social media platforms - it really does sting that little bit more to see that.

Actually, you can play, but at the moment only from the PS account from which the game was purchased. Blizzard did not foresee the case where players buy on one account and play from another, most likely this will not be fixed this month.

is joker no possíble 10 hours and absolutely nothing!!! I PAID to play BLIZZARD WTF

I have a work around and am live streaming for proof for those that still need help!

1 Like

I completely deleted and reinstalled the game…also if you were in any betas delete those old launchers, they could be causing errors when installing

worked for me. But I think there is a better solution.

Go into PS+ Catalogue and add a game you have never added into your library from it. Force a “free purchase” from sony. Download said random game and try it out. You dont have to uninstall diablo or even close it. Maybe even the just adding into library is what works. Worth giving a try.

I’m hesitant in suggesting the silver coin trick because it involves real money but it worked for me and 2 other friends.

2 Likes

Is the greatest shame I ever saw
Blizzard you are a clown without fun

1 Like

i buy this game with my friend, can i share the license in 2 playstation or i need to buy the game again?

1 Like

so dumb, but it worked. I started a download of one of the monthly games and then went straight to D4 and got right in.
That’s the weirdest bug I have ever seen. It also explains why when people bought the $1.99 pack or any pack for that matter, they were able to start playing. Turned out there was a free way too.

3 Likes

I unlinked my battlenet account from my playstation account to try to fix the licence error, but after removing the account and launching the game again, it forces me to link it again.

Also downloaded a new game from psstore, restored lincense keys and bought a $1.99 coins, still have the licence error.

1 Like

Are you saying that massive building of a gaming company selling a cross platform title does not have a single playststion console ? Why make your customers do your work after dishing out premium for early access? Kindly tell your boss to do right by their customers. The amount of money blizzard spent on advertising could have been better spent finishing an incomplete game. Nevermind the connectivity issues.

I can confirm this worked for me also.

Not sure if necessary, but I also passed leader from player 1 to player 2 before leaving the game on player one.

1 Like

Glad it worked for you please spread the info and get everyone to my work around let’s get everyone online!

Same issue

Reinstalled diablo, downloaded game from psstore, restored lincense keys and bought coins

still have the licence error.

2 Likes