Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

And something is known closer when this patch will come out… It’s a bit of an exaggeration that a person would pay such money for early access and can’t play… It will turn out that we will start on 06.06 instead of 4 days earlier

1 Like

Minimum they have to do some type of refund. If they do not do something, what they are telling us? I feel like I was robbed, paid 100$ + tax to play it and nothing. what a way to take advantage of playstation players. What a shame.

I’m still stuck on this logging into diablo 4 freeze screen.

The problem is no playstation account is trying to connect to battlenet. It goes connecting to game services then queued then error. Its not trying to connect to battlenet.

3AM in canada right now and still unable to access diablo on my console, this is very dissapoiting, my sister is able to play on PC just fine, console players giving the crap end of the stick here

1 Like

Hi moderator / game devs. This is my case:

• I bought Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition in PS5 from Account B, which is not linked to Battlenet.
  • My linked account with Battlenet is in Account A in the same PS5 console.
  • If I want to connect Account B with Battlenet, I need to wait more than 200 days as it seems Battlenet can only link ONE playstation account and have 365 days to change our linked psn account.

Now, it has been working with every other games, even Diablo II, except this one. How did you even mess this standard feature? Seems there’s no permanent fix/patch yet?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Folks, i have the same Problem.
But i have an other question about it. Bought on Profile A ( no PS+ Membership ) and want to play on Profile B (which has PS+ Membership ). Is it possible after the 6th ?

2 Likes

Reinstalling the game worked for me, however if you have an account that doesn’t have the game they can’t play without purchasing a copy…so no piggy backing people at this time

Please look into this case

2 Likes

Started a download with a free game from plus and then I stopped the download and got in. It’s a miracle. Got to 15 level already

Update: I created 2 new profiles on my ps5 - with this profiles i could link my battlenet account. Why is this not with my main account possible ?

do you also got the licence error ( before you could link your battlenet account ) ?

1 Like

It works on the ps5 user I used to purchase the game, but does that mean I am unable to play on my main account (different from the user I purchased the game from)?

I buy deluxe edition on my ps5 account and i can log in and play, but my friend with i share my games on ps5 got the no license error 315306.

1 Like

Can we clear something up for the people that get this license error, As a lot of people just say they cannot get past this screen.

1. You purchased the game on the same PSN account that you are wanting to play it on.
  2. You are trying to play it on a different account than it was purchase on.

Is this just a game share problem or is this a problem for people that own the game themselves as well?

1 Like

I bought diablo on one acc, and share games with my friend and my main acc, he can log but i can’t. Its strange because we could easily play together on every beta that was on PS5 even this one with early access.

That’s weird so the account that purchased the game cannot play but the person that doesn’t have it purchased can?

You are literally the first company to screw everything up. You ruin not only a function that has been working without problems for years, but you also ruin the illusion of people. YOU ARE THE DEVIL.

It is a complete revenge and you only make people hate from the managers to the cleaner, anyone who has to do with this disgusting company is deserving of my hate right now.

2 Likes

It was an issue for not game sharing accounts as well. Had to check for and install an update really quick to get back in.

Will we be refunded for early access if you dont get it fixed

2 Likes