Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

did you try restoring licenses on PS5 from the account menu?

Yes. I tried Settings-User accounts->Other->Restore licence kyces. But it did not helped.

Yeah, I unlinked and started the game again and it wanted me to relink immediately. Upon relinking I’m hit with the same error. Not sure why I could even play at all without linking but it seems to have put it in a really weird state.

I have tried restore licenses multiple times.

I didn’t play beta, did you have to link a battle.net account at some point or could you play solo/with friends without linking a bnet account?

I’m still having the same error, my friend it’s sharing me the game but he can join and play and I cannot, I’m getting the same 315306 error code fix this please

What’s the point of buying a game you can’t play.

1 Like

Gancito I have a fix here No joke game share fix!

People have been saying it’s the issue that your account isn’t connected to the the BNET account the game is purchased under.

1 Like

I’m confused by that though, I purchased the game through the playstation store, not bnet… Do the emails need to match or something?

My GameShare work around can be found here for anyone still needing help! No joke game share fix!

Try go to ps store and buy some free ps+ exclusive pack of any game or try download free game or demo, i buy 2 randomly and have been playing 4 hours now

I’ve tried all the workarounds, see my original post. Thank you though!

Guys just start downloading a random free game and itll work lol, im not even joking

Before to do that i have try restore license too but it fail couple time cause not connect to ps network, but my connect was fine and i try buy something. Suprise it work perfectly

My issue right now is that the screen freezes when “LOGGING INTO DIABLO IV” pops up.

So yeah I just found out if you’re game sharing then it won’t work.

7 hours and no update? You’re about to lose 30% of your profit.

This is still happening to me my friend and i are console sharing on the ps5.Does this mean i cant play but he can.great going blizzard just disappointment again and again.

Link to my twitch if you want help with a GameShare work around or live help! Twitch

Your reply is the only trash going on. Get out of here with the over the top Karen level.

They’ve stated you can’t game share the early access. Only the owner can play til the 6th.