Invalid License? Cant Launch

News to me : it is evidentially and definitively “Inappropriate” and even “Unacceptable” to attempt 60+ yrd field goal attempts with infants. What ever happened to : Life, Liberty and Pursuit?

1 Like

The streamers have already played the game for a whole week, so the Bli$$ard servers may be disabled until the new season of Streamers The rest of the players (Clients) that we expect

I don’t comprehend your Mandarin~

every time. this is my fault, truely, thinking I could buy an expansion and play on the stated release time.

ja aja ja

At the end of the day… these releases are a lot of fun because of all the HATER

i mean, insanity. I at least am willing to acknowledge I am insane.

This is objectively false.

D4 launch was pretty seamless. I played a lot on opening day with very little issues.

Multiple wow expansions were successful.

I am sure they just need to fix a few last min things and we will be up and running, i’m just disappointed that i’m off work and i cant play it.

1 Like

Agreed been Diablo player scince 2000 this is ridiculous people pay in agvance. They expect to be compensated hell they should do something for the inconveniences to the consumer when you preorder ultimate and just get ultimately shafted great business practices. Just saying wtf

2 Likes

D4 launch was doodoo. key components to the game were broken. armor was most effective for resistances for one.

Probably the steam or console version giving them issues so they had to delay everything.

Continuing the discussion from Adjustment and Delay to Vessel of Hatred Launch Start Time:

I purchased the game yesterday… First update and I got this anoying licence issue. This is not serious…

Shame!

it’s because the only licenses that are activated at first are streamers. Asmongold is playing. You just aren’t important to blizz.

2 Likes

Whether you liked the game mechanics or not is irrelevant to having a successful launch.

It was a workable, playable game when they said the game would be workable and playable.

except they said the mechanics would be there. that is not really workable since some classes were unplayable due to it.

I am just trying to think (dangerous I know) back to when I got the Prelaunch pack. I recall it stating a release date, but I don’t recall it stating a time.
That being the case, then no reasonable inference can be made that the launch is late until it turns Midnight tonight.
Granted the count down to start went off with a flop, But has there yet been any violation of any real or perceived contract just because release did not go as planed on the day they said it would be available?

1 Like

Wow you’re one impressive fellow! I bet you float in on wings, with a sparkling halo sharing your wisdom with all the little ones.

By the way, I posted something for you, find it, it has your name on it.

Have fun with that big boy.

1 Like

yeah what the hell happenning just bought it last day and its already broken xd

1 Like

Gonna play starcraft 2 till then:)

April Fools! :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU CALL MY WIFE A PILLOW :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: