Internet crash in less than 1 minute trying to install Diablo 4

I bought a Windows 11 pro License, so I do a full pc reinstall, but when I tried to reinstall Diablo 4, after less than one minute, my internet connection suddenly crash.
After digging over the internet, I read that others had problems with Agent.exe, so I tried closing this program using the windows task manager.
And…by doing this, my internet doesn’t crush, but neither Diablo installation continues because, it seems that this Agent.exe is necessary for battle.net to work correctly.

I don’t know what else I can do to solve this problem.

• I made a full Windows reinstall
  • I already restart modem and full reinstall network adapters
  • My PC is a I5 10th + RTX3060 + 16gb DDR4 + 1TB SSD so, can run Diablo 4 perfectly
  • I already tried to run battle.net and agent.exe using compatibility mode with windows 8, and i also tried with administrator privileges.

I don’t know what else can I do to install Diablo and play the game as well as I played over this same PC with Windows 10. I can’t installed it because the issue with Battle.net and Agent that makes my internet connection crash .

Good day,

you are not alone with this problem. I have friends who have real hard time installing Diablo 4 and only Diablo 4. They can install any other game without any issues. They have different internet speed from different companies and the only way they found to complete their installation is to pause the download, wait for the internet to come back and so on till they completly installed the game. they are having latest gen pc with premium parts with internet between 400mb sec to 3gb sec. They need to fix that issue fast.

Some fixed the problem by going into settings in blizzard
download
and on network bandwith selected limit download bandwith latest content at 999999999.

uncheck everything else.

2 Likes

Hi there.

I have spoken to Blizzard about the same problem and they kept telling me that I was the only one having this problem. After doing absolutely everything I found your answer saying to set the speed to 999999999999 and it finally works.

And even from Blizzard they don’t even answer me and it seems like they don’t even care.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

my entire home network was down because of diablo 4 DL :man_facepalming:
With the limits works like a charm, THANK YOU!

I have the same problem, the internet crashes shortly after starting the installation. Everything went great in the beta.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.