Inner Sight vs Combo Points

I really like the game play with Inner Sight, playing a Poison Rogue I managed to clear level 100 Nightmare Dungeon but I can clear it much faster with Combo Points due to the fact that Combo Points are easily built and the Core skill damage is rarely wasted.
On many occasions Inner Sight is triggered when there’s nothing close to shoot at or a mob already dying… at least this is what I noticed. It’s very efficient vs a Boss though but looking at all the damage wasted in a Dungeon progression I think there’s a little fix to do on that matter.

Something like to let the player when to use Inner Sight bonus could be a way imo.

I don’t like inner sights self triggering. So just don’t use it, the whole skill is clunky and just not fluid like combo points.

If it had a longer up time it might be workable.

You can temper for Inner Sight duration eventually for 280% increased duration unless I’m missing something based on the manuals. Although can also temper for Combo Points damage.

1 Like

I cleared t100 using it and scoundrels leathers and haven’t looked back, can’t wait for Grenade buffs!

Honestly unless the temper manual for grenade damage helps, I’m worried grenades will cap out before pit200. Enjoying the updates so far, especially the 100% dodge after stealth but grenades haven’t scaled all that much. Wish they’d have gotten the dust devil treatment where chance to spawn double the amount.

Before the PTR I had Oppurtunist grenades dealing 150k each, 4 drop total. That’s using Explosive glyph to boost it.

With the added 40% damage to all four Grenade aspects, plus exposure grenades getting the bonus, it’s going to get insane I think.

Try using a blood boil ring with the grenades, it’s a really fun explosion combination, I need to investigate if I can make the rings explosion go harder.

1 Like

Grenades can def get to 1mil to 2mil damage range. I think they will be fine.

1 Like