In game bug that creates a black flickering when I'm in the game and moving round the environments

Hey peeps. I’m loving this game. I have an issue, not game breaking by any means. I’m on the Xbox series S. I’m getting a black flickering on screen when I’m in the game. It started in one area yesterday and today it’s getting worse. When I move around it stops for a short time. I know there will be a few bugs because the has only just gone live. Is there a fix at my end or are you patching soon. This is not a complaint, I’m enjoying the game and I take my hat of to the devs for an amazing game. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m also having this issue on my Xbox series S, whilst walking around or certain points of the map. Getting a black flickering of some parts of the environment, it’s abit annoying but the games still amazing.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem, exactly as you describe it to and also on a serie S

3 Likes

Same problem here, it is very annoying.

3 Likes

I am also on series s and have not noticed this. Can you trigger it? Or is it random?

4 Likes

Yeah iv got an issue but it’s on my Xbox X, no problems on my Xbox S though.

3 Likes

Same problem here, constant black flickering in the game, playing on xbox series s

2 Likes

Because it’s not on top of the building roofs, and not covering your whole screen, I’m assuming it’s a game issue and not a computer issue.

2 Likes

I think it’s just random

Im having the same issue, floating black environment pieces and flashes of dark for the shadows - Xbox series S

1 Like

I think they have improved this because I’m only seeing the black items rarely and the black screen flickering seems to have gone for me.

Hi everyone.
Same here for me, I’m on Xbox S.

Since today this is much worse, specially in town. Also almost everywhere, but it was rare for me before the last patch.