Im glad with nec/minion changes!

After reading the notes, i will for sure play season 4.

Many skills was totally reworked, and i bet minion build will probably be not only viable, but maybe on par with top tier builds.

Also i loved the changes to decompose, and book of dead!

Hopefully changes work on pratice, and they dont nerf back like they did on lauch.

1 Like

Well than hope anti-minion build Karens will not cry AFK build on the changes. They tend to do than even with out trying them. :smiley:

3 Likes

they will have no impact, as the community has been clear on wanting real summoners and the dev’s have finally listened.

they might make some nerfs if the damage is insane or some abilities like reapers resetting Cooldowns to fast etc etc. But in my opinion that’s fair if they are overtuned.

I do not agree with blizzards barb balance meta, where they make a class/build broken and overpowered to then nerf later. I want a more sustainable balance approach, but with minions they are so bad its hard to know how much of a buff they need. So in this case I kind of understand if they over buff, as everything they have done in previous seasons has been close to worthless.
With that said, from just reading the patch notes I don’t see any of these changes as “over the top” but time will tell.

2 Likes

I’m hesitant to jump the gun on minion buffs before we see how powerful itemization is because there are more trade offs now.

For example, with the changes to inspiring leader, cult leader, and kalan there is now a real trade off between kalan and shadowblight. Kalan essentially absorbed the attack speed from inspiring (equal to old values at 14 minions). Is something like 36%-42% attack speed going to be very hard to replace with the itemization changes? Until we know answers to questions like that it’s really difficult to ascertain just how big of a buff minions really got.

Yeah well, then we are back to 1 year of waiting for good minions again i guess.

I played the game to play Minion necro, Been waiting so long for them to just fix it.

3 Likes